What do you do while playing online poker?

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cartoons help me in poker, I'm distracted by them and do not make unnecessary movements that reduce the stack)

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If several tables are open, there is no time to be distracted:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm bored of poker, I'd rather not play. Boredom is no good for anything...

B

BurnTurnRun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Focus. Take notes. Watch hands when I'm not involved. Remember certain spots for later.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Most of the time the TV is on, even if I don't follow the program much as my concentration is on the poker.

The only exception is Sunday - when the CC Freerolls start I'm watching NFL Football at the same time!!! Meanwhile, I'm torn by the action, flicking from screen to screen to make sure I don't miss anything.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to keep my focus as much as possible, but sometimes I put you tube on my cell phone and take a peek.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you know, before I was also doing something else while playing, but then I noticed that this is a bad thing, if you really want to get better and earn real money in poker, no matter how long the game takes, we must maintain concentration and be patient, and play seriously, nowadays, I put on slow music, with the volume low and I concentrate on the game

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch some reality shows on Netflix or movies! I love watching survivor over and over lol

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think 2 tables are the best maybe 3 but sure more then this will be bad . no focus on players behavior and attitude

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
i like to listen song while i'm playing poker.