What do you do while playing online poker?

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
music music music concentration concentration waiting for AA and all in hahaha well the truth is that I go further in with 7-2 but in general I listen to music or listen to TV:D

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I watch TV, listen to music, eat, but there have been times when I showered while playing.
This is if the 5-minute break every hour during tournaments is not enough...

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like watching sports while playing. Yesterday I watched womens Ironaman Hawaii while reaching FT at 888 CC freeroll....

E

ElietonPKR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I listen to a song to liven up the session

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do everything I would normally do but w/a smile. :devilish:

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually hear not loud music or watch videos on youtube.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I watch movies or youtube. :)

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just focus on the game, studying players etc. I don't like doing other things when i'm playing poker otherwise if it's drink some beer then i never refuse. :)

cordero82

cordero82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
When I play quick tournaments, there's no down time, but when I play long tournaments, and I'm playing one table, I try to listen to relaxing music or watch a series, that's without, without losing track of the game, but most of Sometimes I focus on my tournament, I try not to get too distracted, because that can lead you to make a mistake, you always have to be watching your opponents, to know how they play and study their moves.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing a single table I usually listen to music and read something on the internet.

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
In general, I pamper myself in my game, I don't get distracted by anything, I can play some music, but only that. I always try to focus on my plays and minimize my mistakes, or try not to make them. Whenever I'm playing I focus on paying attention to all my opponents at the table. I have been making notes of each play they make.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play on a lot of tables at the same time, there's a rush, but when I'm close to the end of 1 or 2 and I fall off some tables, I try to watch some series or movie while I play

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Other than playing meditation music while playing I tend to concentrate on the game. While I can understand getting restless during the times we have bad hands, there is so much information you can get about the other players if you concentrate on what they are doing when your out of the hand.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do bodyweight exercises in-between hands. If you're doing a time consuming exercise, like pull ups, wait till you're in big blind the next hand, so you get extra time for reps. Also do mini kick boxing routines lasting a minute.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i often put a soccer game so i can 't see the time pass by while waiting

M

majaverick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I play while I'm commuting to work or home and during my lunch break.

M

mantiros

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RU
Chips
I usually watch movies, listen to music, or chat with friends on Facebook. It all depends on my mood and on which tournament I play. If I play cash, then I'm less focused, Hold'emManager helps me a lot. Of course, I achieve the best results when I am 100% focused on the game.

H

HeiligerKevin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing other Games, watching movies or even series or just eat.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Watch TV sometimes. Also if I'm just in 1 mtt I'll sometimes even play video games while playing poker hahaha