There is racism in online poker

B

Bmilla135

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No need to make poker about race. There is always going to be keyboard warriors on line. Ignore it.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I imagine as in every walk of life there is. Sad to say but true

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see any racism online but I get called bad names because I call off my 30BB stack with 83 sooted and beat AA a lot.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Guys, I’m Brazilian and by profession, I’m a Social Worker, although my country is miscegenated, there is an exacerbated racism, that we are open to all countries, imagine in other countries, mostly of white origin, I am not generalizing, but it is obvious that there are good and evil people all over the world, pity, we will go to the same place at the end of time, pity. From dust to dust.
oh, before anyone says anything, I am of Italian and Polish descent.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nabyl, continue participating in the topics, or contact the moderators, please read the rules.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah all the online poker sites are raysist against the people of the BLIND race. How are they supposed to play? All-inclusive my butt.

And don't forget us "free" Americans who are STILL banned from poker stars after almost a full decade of waiting for our raysist government to give us our freedom back. I'm sure Poker Stars agrees that the American Government shouldn't be so raysist against its own people... but welcome to "reality" where everything is upside down, where black is white... uh... no, scratch that last remark, that's probably a raysist comment or sumthin. Gotta get back to crushin the pokerz!

D

Demetrius320

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for so long. Coming from a black man experiencing racism online playing poker

There is racism online playing online poker. It happens in the real world so you better believe that racism aquire in places that can't be immediately notice. Global Poker and National League of Poker is racist as well. I can have a better hand than my opponent then all of a sudden the tables have turn. I don't take this seriously because this is only a game but this has happened too many times on both sites. I know I sound ridiculous replying to this or my next statement but if you haven't experienced racism it's probably because you're white. I love all nationality,race and creed until you do something personal to me which has happened already on these websites. My family never taught or raise me to be racist because we was too poor to focus on hating another person for there skin color. We have white people in our family and the majority of my family is now bi-racial so we can rule that out. I think that spending years after years teaching generation to hate someone for their skin color now that is ******ish. Hate me for something that I can change for example; not being employed or killing people. That's just a way to keep blacks confused about what it is we need to do in life and to keep us unhappy. Its a way to keep up lost. Every race has some type of reperation except us. I bet every other race can resort back to there roots, homeland or country. Hell! Might be able to go visit there ancestors as well. We can't do that because we don't know what part of Africa we belong to or what tribe?We don't know where we come from and that's why we do the things we do as people and deserve reperation. If white folks never came and got us from Africa then this shit would never happen. But we the lazy people. Ok. Live life for yourself you only got one life to live. Peace ✌️

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Idea that some ones character can be summarized solely by the darkness of their skin, texture of their hair, or country of ancestral origin is so patently ignorant that those that do so should be laughed out of the room. But I do agree with giving people the option to use racist remarks because it helps me tell right away who the stupid people really are with out having to observe or question them. I can almost guarantee you that those that beat the racism drum are really trying to convince others into giving them something they really dont deserve. If you listen to their words and watch their actions closely you will see that with astonishing clarity.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What we as the Human Race have first got to come to terms with is the fact that non of us are pure in our own Race! and by that, what I mean is that we are all at some point affect by Racial Hatred even though 99.999% of the Human Race are of mixed blood lines.
If you go back far enough even the White population are mixed blood, The true White Briton does not exist simply because the British Isles was first Conquered by the Romans, many of whom were not even Italian from Rome but they were conscripted into the Roman Army from other Countries that the Romans Conquered, French, Spanish, German etc, if fact most of the Roman army that occupied England never saw Rome!
Then after the Romans, The Country was attacked again and again from Saxony and Normandy and their settlers stayed and mixed with the locals, even the Vikings who were mixed themselves from norway, Denmark, finland and sweden invaded and settled and mixed with the locals.
So to put it bluntly we are all MONGRELS! with mixed bloodlines.
Now lets look at America, the first settlers came over on the Mayflower? WRONG! Before the Mayflower had ever set sail to the Americas there were Viking explorers and there is proof of their settling in canada and the States long before the Europeans ever came. A true Americans are the Indian tribes way too many to name individually, But the Redskins are the true Americans.
The "White European settlers" who we know from history are already of mixed blood lines came along a lot later.
So to be honest about Racism and Racial Hatred we all need to accept that non of us are perfect, pure blood lines are as rare as Unicorn Doo Doo!

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How exacly did you get this idea? Nothing has ever made mo think of that.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Racism in online poker

There is racism in online poker. Some of the rudest people you would ever meet play online poker. Some of the things people say and they spell it so you can type it in the chat are ridiculous. I saw a race war in the chat on pokerstars once. There should be a way to report people for that.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that makes no sense and I think it's enough from this subject, there is racism everywhere now

L

LiubomyrS

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never saw signs of racism at the tables

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
racism is not an online poke thing. is just about everything online where your "persona" stays hidden and people trash talk "because hey that's is my alterego, not me" nonsense

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iv been playing poker for 15 or so years and what i see is alot of ppl name calling example .. donk , fish & stuff like that but i dont ever recall seeing racism of color .
But as im wrighting and thinking back i do recall players being alittle hard on the Russian players from time to time

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry but this is a silly topic, Do you know what color I am, what sex gender am I, how much money do I have?

7toed

7toed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
racism in all races. some ppl hide it, buts there is, ur right. but to think one race is better than another is wrong or to think one racist and one isnt is part of problem. we have to b honest call a thug a thug. remember smollett, thats not racism ? your right, its around

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Racism vs Power

This is not about racism this is about power since the begining of time. Whom ever is in control the one per cent of the the filthy rich dictate what happens on this planet. This is not about the color of your skin or your religion it is about everyones net worth and there lies the problem. Capo1014

ronruslan

ronruslan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think racism in the world it will be and here on the poker forum we do not see who what nationality skin how we can show racism current will be upset by an unsuccessful session good luck to all and a peaceful sky over your head )))

A

Alexio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that there should be no racism in poker. Although I saw a series of women's tournaments at PokerStars, which also looks rather strange (can it be considered as feminism?)

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm sorry but this is a silly topic, Do you know what color I am, what sex gender am I, how much money do I have?

No I don’t
But I do see the country you are from
To be honest I think we can all be a little trash talking when on tilt.