RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here in the USA

we have lots of loud mouths that say whatever they want online . they feel protected by the anonymous nature of the internet .its quite sad actually !

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For sure there is. Im from germany and sometimes somebody call me like the faschistic a..hole. Thats not fair, because i have no connection with these bastards. Normally i did not react to those comments.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I haven't come across such insults lately, either words of racism, but when I started online poker, yes, I came across words like racism and I closed the chat.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been a witness to that, but I believe that it may happen on occasion, unfortunately.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello, this topic is to see if racism has spread in the world of online poker, because there are situations in the game where it seems that it exists, or it is only the system that gives you the best game for those who have deposited large sums of money. money for the game, what is your comment on this topic.

Unfortunately there is racism everywhere but I didn't really understand the question because what does winning or losing have to do with it? So I don't think the system is racist, but some people who play poker might be. But sometimes these people aren't really racists, even though they abuse foreigners, they're just people who think it's fun to verbally abuse someone and since there are so many different nationalities in online poker, they just attack random people. I find something like that just sick and have no understanding for it.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think racism has a place in poker!

R

Rabinachman1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately. There racism everywhere. To say in poker?
Of course you can find but it go everywhere .

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hoooow? Because of some stupid avatars? Im sorry, but that is mostly the parody of some "celebrities" presenting themself. I really dont know how you can see racism in environment, where you actually dont know or see the other person?
Should I guess the race by VPIP and attack more because of that?

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I realize that sometimes opponents in hand attack us verbally to take away our concentration, that's all, they use the weapons they have, but what counts are the cards you have in your hand. We can't stoop too low or we'll end up walking on our knees... My father used to say that.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
met Nazism. I am Russian and one Georgian began to write nasty things about Russia in my address. Russia climbs into other people's affairs, as it were. I simply answered that in Russia at least many nationalities coexist. I don't watch TV - there's a lot of politics there)

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was also offended racially insulted but myself not have some problems with that

S

sirtintly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen any racism personally, but I have seen plenty of whining and people throwing tantrums and calling people names, but never any racist stuff. Not saying that it's not happening, since there is a ton of racism in the world still I'm sure has made it's way to online poker.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think so, there can be some advantages for people who make large deposits, but racism I don't think so, but I also don't put my hand on fire, saying that there isn't, after all, there are things in poker that are not explained and proven to work.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait there is ? I never expected that racism is also in online poker

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no such thing as racism in online poker. After all, what is usually mistaken for racism is just a way to piss off an opponent in order to win.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think their is racism in poker ,or at least I've never seen it .

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Racism is everywhere, only in certain quantities. I do not accept racism, because I do not see the point in it, as well as in any aggressive manifestation in relation to people of another nation. We are all humans.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have never encountered racism in online poker. But I had to deal with Nazism in online poker. I have a sharply negative attitude to any manifestations of disrespectful and contemptuous-arrogant attitude towards opponents.

B

benrasberry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every once in while, I see a player with a username or an avatar that I feel is intended to insult or demean others. On rare occassions, a player will be outright offensive with the things that they type. I can't remember any specific examples, but I know I've seen it several times.

Unfortunately some people think that poker is a place where they can say and do whatever they want. I hate when people contribute to an environment intended to harm others. When you encounter this, make sure the people running the game know you care about maintaining a welcoming environment to everyone. I've legit stopped going to places because management tolerates too much.

As in life, you can encounter sexism, homophobia, racism, etc. in poker. It sucks that it can basically ruin the game and ruin the fun for everyone.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't see much racism online and that's very good, all of that should end. We are equal before the law:D

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that racism is everywhere, but the contingent itself makes it because people from all continents play poker and everywhere there are different attitudes towards racism

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few weeks ago...

Attachments

• Macaco.JPG
    Macaco.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 10
T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How could they know?

It seems to me that racism should not be possible in online poker because there is no way for the poker site to know the race of a specific player- and anyway a computer program is running the games - and I doubt that it considers anything about a player other than the bet decision.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Never seen this. Should you encounter it block the chat. That is my solution, dealing with dickheads.

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to being racist, you can also find serious drugs that are still a reality, especially here in brazil.