JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
They are annoying but I think more annoying are those who go all in without having anything… I can understand a bluff while you have built a pot but just putting in all in with garbage and being rewarded I can’t stand it

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very irritating. but also many use strategy to irritate their opponents to make wrong moves.

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It may be that after losing, the player was yelling or reacting to reduce his anger.

Sometimes there are players who lose time because they play several tables at the same time and they have decisions to make.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it is very important to think and calculate the odds
so that may take some time

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If this is happening on a heads up, for me is a FULL TILT guarantee

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
When you play multiple tables, it's not annoying at all.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's terrible when you're at a table that has that player waiting to run out of time so he can play it irritates any poker player

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You can only slow down play for as long as the rules allow it. So, before entering a tournament you should know what is the time limit for each player before he has to make a move and be prepared :some will go to the limit every time.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
It can be annoying, specially if they're doing it on purpose. For example, when we're on a tourney and close to reach ITM, some people tend to delay their turns to avoid loosing more chips with blinds before reaching to the prizes, I understand it's a legitimate way to play since the time spent it's the offered by the App.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I rarely see this, mostly players start tilting and shoving all-in with trash hands :)

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sometimes in big tournaments, when getting close to the money, I notice that the small stack players tend to take more time to decide if they are going to call, raise or go all in. I think it's because the blinds are so hight and the bubble is near. They are trying to make the money.
This is definitely the case a lot of the time. I have also seen people that like to wait out the timer every single hand, even early in tournaments. It tends to make people more likely to call and all in from that tplayer, so they can kick them out of the tournament

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t like it when I have 1-1.5 BB on the bubble, and everyone tries to fold as quickly as possible

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
players who sometimes lose they start to make people nervous,they see that they have lost and try to kill time.why do they do it?they try to irritate the opponent in front of them. your thoughts are very interesting.I did not do it myself
Sometimes it is a tac-tic to irritate players into making the wrong decisions, also using the Time bank to it's fullest allows you to move up in the rankings without you playing a hand.
I have tried it once, and decided not to click on a check/ fold button etc until my timer got down to the last couple of seconds, this in effect put some tables a couple of hands in front of my table, which of course meant there were players going out while I was still waiting for the Time bank to run down, and therefore I could ladder up the pay table without playing a hand.
It does work and if everyone at one table did the same, they would experience the same effect, It's not cheating, but gives you an advantage over other tables because you are playing fewer hands per hour.
As I said "did it once" and yes I cashed in a big Tournament, Did I enjoy it? NO! I found it tedious and boring and stopped doing it in other games, I sometimes have to think about a hand before I act and will use the Time bank to think before I make a decision, but generally if I am last to act I do click on the fold button long before the action gets to me, especially when I am dealt Garbage!
I hate time wasters and hated myself for doing it that one time just to see if I could MTM in a game I didn't really enjoy. Clock watching was never one of my faults when working, and I certainly don't like doing it in my free time.
It is like watching paint dry, waiting for that timer to click down, boring and needless when all you really want is a bit of fun!

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Several reasons for this to happen, some take time because they are analyzing their opponents with their help tools, others because they are playing several tables at the same time, others are just to annoy!

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just don't let it affect you, play more tables

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Whatever the case, you shouldn't be annoyed by this. Sometimes, players do it in tournaments when near the bubble, sometimes they are playing multiple tables or just try to annoy you as you said. But if you allow yourself to be distracted or annoyed, you will start losing for sure, so find a way to ignore them

G

Goalie35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I can't help but to tilt when a slow player is at my table, it's a good thing most people play faster. Also poker sites should lower the time bank, way too much time than necessary!
I agree the time bank should be reduced. Why should my poker game be affected because you are playing 10 tables?

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I dont like when they use time like that. I understand when they make time to make a ladder but when do it for being mad it's annoying

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I sometimes procrastinate if it gives me a chance to win prizes

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, maybe the opponents is taking it time to play well, take account that the poker is a game where the decition can determine in the future, then I think is good to analyze every situation and play well.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Working out the variants is one thing, but if you've got through War and Peace and they STILL haven't made a move yet, then that's is just bad play......

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Every player should have a clock that gives you 10 seconds to play or the hand is folded.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
there is nothing wrong with the slow game, I like it and everyone plays according to their choice