Are players who play slowly annoying?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate them the most especially when I have 1-3 tables left.
When I'm multitabling I don't pay attention to that

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no , it is their time so I have no problem with that :)

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Well, some players have several goals with this action. firstly, to hide the strength of their hand. secondly, try to anger the opponent.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually, when I have a lot of chips, I play pretty fast.With a small stack, I start playing slowly and more restrained, which often helps me wait for a good card and return the pot.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like it either, but I can't get away from it. I love a quick game.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings, it is quite possible that a person plays a lot of tables and does not have time to react quickly everywhere, and yes, you are right, it can be a psychological trick 😀

A

Araujothc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
yea ! are ! but sometimes that's part of the strategy too hahaha

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Are slow players annoying? I'm gone. I noticed that during the tournament, the player has a different speed of play (depending on the stack or approaching the final table). In addition to the strategy, there is also a tactic, the player wants to get the maximum result from the distribution, if several players from other tables have dropped out during one draw.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This version can also be accepted. But when a person plays from home, he can be distracted by various household chores and does not always have time to make a move on time.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
They have pay theirs seat, so they can try to bring their best slowly playing mode tghat they can :)

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when it comes to an important decision yeah it is normal to take ur time, the thing is when they do it on purpose, I got till time :D

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
annoying of course it starts to get angry

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Some time you need a minute to think things out, but players that take forever to play are a pain in my _ss.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
players who sometimes lose they start to make people nervous,they see that they have lost and try to kill time.why do they do it?they try to irritate the opponent in front of them. your thoughts are very interesting.I did not do it myself
There are players who use each hand for the maximum time, obviously provoking, so when I have to wait for him, let him wait for my decision, I start playing the same.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
players who sometimes lose they start to make people nervous,they see that they have lost and try to kill time.why do they do it?they try to irritate the opponent in front of them. your thoughts are very interesting.I did not do it myself
I do not care.
If I start playing poker, I always have time and I'm not in a hurry. I think such players do such stupid things simply because of their own impotence.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't care how fast my opponents play at all. My nerves are like steel ropes.

Y

yabu77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very much, especially when you play turbo, hyper games.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Simply because they are not professionals, they are children by their behavior

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, such players don't annoy me, because everyone is allowed to think and make a decision within a certain time. The second thing is when players use all their time, then accept my bet and show the highest hand. There should be a separate place in hell for such people)

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think patience is everything, the tournament will take a while with or without these players, and the other tables will stick.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes- absolutely annoying. Especially if it’s at every turn. If it’s once in a while - during a big hand.. take 30-60 seconds. BUT not every hand. Some sites will auto sit you out.. which is good- speeds the game up.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Stupid moves require equally stupid responses.

If we can't force them to play lika a decent player... who comes into hands with a decent range, in position...
... that sort of thing, then at least we can piss them off.
No remorse, just using the tools the game has to offer.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the question should be why are players annoyed at other players who take their allotted time? Oh, I've got the answer: They're like the worst doctor in a small town; no patience. I know it's "patients" but it's my joke so...
I really like it when a player starts to ramble or throw "crap" at another player because they are using their clock liberally. It usually means they have a nice hand they can't wait to play. Thanx, btw.
As far as the whiny, "Karens" of the world who think that everyone should play the way they play... Your republican is showing. Might wanna tuck that in. 🤪🖕

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course, it can be annoying if someone plays very slowly, but there can be several reasons for this: a bad internet connection, playing on several tables, deliberately taking time (to reach ITM), or just simply thinking and analyzing.
You can't know the truth, but it's certain that there are as many people as there are lives, so you have to be patient.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well my 5 cent's here,
it's their time so they can spent it like they want. And it is a strategy in MTT tournaments every second of waiting time can bring you nearer to the bubble, it may not bring you to the final table if you are ultra short, but it can bring you on the ladder and maybe 2 or 3 steps higher on the payout ladder.