Insults in the game, you respond or ignore ?

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely ignore this type of player, I think that there should be punishment for this type of player.

If the insult has some thought and effort put into it then I will probably reply, and if I made a terrible play that warranted insult I might too.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not respond. Already the age is not the one to pay attention to the inadequate.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignore when is something serious I call floor manager

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always ignore them. Then, it happened only a couple of times.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
You need to ignore them. They don't deserve a answer. Just play your game.

E

ex2seeX2C

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Toxicity!

I won't even look at them or consider them.

Being toxic is non-sense.

“Why do some players turn into angry trolls the moment other players are introduced?”

When your identity fades a bit in a group, leading to reductions in “social accountability” and “self-monitoring.” In other words, we feel more anonymous within the group, and we know there aren’t going to be consequences for being a turd. Compounding the problem is the fact that the people in the group are transient, so you rarely have to deal with the same people twice.

That's a small part of it.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ignore all insults at the tables, I play the cards I want to play. Ifbi worried what others thought of what I play, my opinion would I would be playing for them. Players can say what they want about me, it doesn't bug me at all. I have always ignored players comments at the table. I put the key board inside my desk after registering for tournaments. Just use my mouse to click fold call or raise. I will wish Goodluck to all at the beginning, then key board goes away for the whole tournament. If I make it into money then I congratulate all.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are people like energetic fumpers, but they absorb the energy that we throw out when we are nervous, when we get angry, when we feel bad ... they want to throw us off balance ... They do it intentionally or not consciously, I don’t know, but there are enough of them ...

T

Tityi555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Robím to naschvál, aby som zhodil hráčov, nereagujem

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best possible insult is to = ignore !
That way you are telling him that you don't give a s..t what he is saying....:) :)

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I try not to fall into that level, what I do is ignore them and simply block their chat
so they get tired and stop offending. the worst thing is that at low levels playing badly they want to win and if they lose they get upset, at high levels they are more professional and that hardly happens
:joyman:

S

shopwert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I return the insult. I use the same insult that was thrown at me and add to it. That player just told me what it takes to tilt them. They gave me an edge and I’m going to use it.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually feel bad I get the money in bad and suck out, but it happens and I know that I will take my fair share of beats.

However, if someone is going to be an ass in the chat then I will usually tell them that they played the hand terribly. This is always fun when they were 80% to win the pot. :D

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with Tpa.... I just try to play my best game, no matter what happens and when they insult me ​​it's because they lost a hand that maybe they considered winning, poker is like that, we just try to do our best.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey, sticks and stones...Personally, I do not care what anyone says or does...I play my cards, unless, I am just tired of the game and then I am just all in every hand until someone knocks me out.

But, I do take steps to make sure I am not antagonized by disabling all throwables, or blocking all chat bubbles, or hiding the chat area, or removing emoticons or it depends on which personality of mine is playing the game, in which case, I still realize that the dealer is dealing random cards and any of them can beat me any hand.

I have had many hands won by someone besides me and every single one of them was dealt by a random card generator.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better to ignore or, depending on the offense, report it.

Never descend to the level of worthless people.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually turn off the chat when I see this kind of bad behaviors

thebigdrodney

thebigdrodney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always have player chat turned off. No point in letting others get inside your head with their negativity.

M

Mhupp1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't pay any attention to chats. No point in reading nonsense from keyboard warriors.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all ! I don’t notice insults at all and therefore don’t react in any way! especially since I always play 4-5-6 tables

Top 10 Games