Insults in the game, you respond or ignore ?

R

research

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Occasionally I will respond, if totally on tilt, but usually I won't. I don't feel it's fair to to engage in a battle of wits with people who are only half qualified...(halfwits) lol

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is totally annoying butt I hardly ever respond to insults butt when I do LOOKOUT:eek:

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I turn off the chat during the tournament

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Always ignore, it does not make sense to go with the current of the adversary.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is disrespectful and isn't allowed either. Make a screenshot and report it to Admin.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I responded with insult and CardsChat sanctioned me and took me out of the premium I can't play anymore since July so I learned my lesson:D:icon_bigs

N

nee_cccccccc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Laugh at it

No one usually talks in online poker rooms lol. I think it would be fun to hear something like that. I have never done live poker.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I turn everything off so that they don't bother me.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I ignore it.
There is no point in answering the troll.
Secondly, if a person feels so bad after losing one hand, then he is simply sorry.
The best advice for such abusers is never to play.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ignore the insults because they mean nothing. These idiots make fun of women because they know that they cannot hurt them. I have put up with this for some time now and know that they just are trying to sound like they are brave to insult us.

Beatlebug

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always ignore, and try to take his chips and hope he will make a wrong move. when he is upset.

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would ignore it unless it's something that happens often.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ignore I just do not pay attention to fish

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like it when someone insults me. It means I’m doing something right. If they get upset about how I play then they should know that I’m going to play poker any way I want to. Nothing they say will change that. I think everybody plays poker differently then someone else. I don’t like to label people with things like nit, rock, donkey, or fish. I’ve beat by every kind of player there is. Calling them names back is not only insulting it takes away from my game and what I’m trying to accomplish in poker. That is to play and gamble with my own freedom.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it is a non issue. you can even turn off chat. or press ignore individual.
even a moderator can step i , so there is nothing that we need to do.

all we should be doi g is playing our cards. if you want to have a conversation, that is what the forum is for.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends what is said I could care less most of the time,if it’s super personal and on going and nothing is being done by the poker room that’s a whole different story as I’m not a doormat and the table should not have to listen to a Phil type being a classless moron either

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that many players are very annoyed, including my son. It's quite easy for me not to react to this, maybe it depends on the character of the person.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! :) When I started to play, sometimes I replied... But at one moment
I finished reply. :cool: I thouhgt, why waste the precious time and own energy on the empty
and silly rubbish?!. :rolleyes: Better more to concentrate on the Game...:joyman: And at once
the my results became better! ;):deal::)

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to react to insults at the tables, because it interferes with the game, players from Russia and Ukraine usually insult at the tables, but I don’t know why, they probably have a bad upbringing.

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best response to a bad attitude on tables is to simply ignore it

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Insult's from players in On-line poker game's is something that does happen quite often, but only because they feel safe behind the confines of their own keyboard's, they are usually uneducated, wanna be bullies, who try to intimidate other's with their foul mouth, abusive behaviour, and yes! I agree should be punished, Usually they do get punished from far better players who take them out of a game, and they become the joke for everyone else left in the game.
Some do it on purpose, to try and put others on "Tilt" because it is they only way they can play, being aggressive at the Poker table does not mean being aggressive with your mouth, but they don't understand simple thing's like that.
I tend to just ignore them, choose when I want to play against them, and then hit them where it hurts, I love taking them out with better hands, and then it's "See You Later, Idiot".

When the fun Stops, STOP!

S

shopwert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep player chat turned on. When insults are being made, people are going on tilt. I want to know who’s tilting.
If you’re bothered by these types of insults, do not under any conditions open a Twitter account.

regata123

regata123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't pay attention to such moments .

Top 10 Games