Insults in the game, you respond or ignore ?

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowt wrong with a bit of banter. If there is actually humour with it. Otherwise i take glee in angry players

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with chat disabled, so I don't have this kind of problem. But for anyone who suffers some insult, I always advise to report it to help curb this type of behavior.
Oh... Nice idea to disable the chat :) I have never thought about that before :rolleyes:
Thanks mate!

Yours Luki:icon_sant

Horodamian

Horodamian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rezultatele traducerii

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

I ignore it because I don't go down to such a low level, it's just a game after all :)

[/COLOR]

Horodamian

Horodamian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignor becouse it becouse i dont go dawn to such low level,it is a game after all :)

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I ignore it, because it won't add anything positive to my game.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I ignore, you shouldn't pay so much attention to them, it can be either babies or morons. do not need to be like them

K

Kingblack74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Insults

Should be beaten down with your poker skills that's how you handle insults,you freaking win if you not first your last.💯:)

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
insults... in CC tournaments

Take a screen shot of the insult, email a moderator. No need for any insults of abusive language in CC tournaments. Foul language is well worth reporting also, not needed or required.
Throws on pokerstars are the lamest thing I have ever seen. GG pokers emoji are fun.
Just a view point
:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't deal with these. Chat can be turned off anyway who is bothered by this. :D

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would just let it be. This type of player is just looking to get into your head and throw you off your game.

When it happens to me it usually not a good thing for them. I wont say anything or go after them but I watch there play a lot more and usually will get my revenge playing better vs them now and in the future.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+1 to everyone who said turn off the chat. Just a distraction.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO

I completely ignore this type of player, I think that there should be punishment for this type of player.

if you punish that player you gotta punish the liars the bluffers and anyone who uses mind tricks then the game becomes a childs game of luck. Ignore them but remember only the weak players talk shit or down to other players i see them as targets not nats

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% ignore. Most of time the insults happen when a triggered player gets beat by a lower starting hand. So many players have little understanding of positional playing and strategies of Low BB management.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone insults me at a game

Someone insults me at the table I ignore them. The best revenge is to take there money.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Respond and Mute :reddy:

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it´s best to ignore them and mute the chat. Probably a person who's drunk or very nervous and aggressive or who does not know how to lose.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am almost always on the stats. I learned a while back it is better to just ignore all in game chat!

~BL

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont usually talk but if someone is being a pain then i might throw a lil something in to piss them off even more. I play alot of low hands and hit so im called alot of names jus because i like playn odd hands. Good luck on the tables and dont worry about what others say they are just haters.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ignore insults in the game because I’ve played so much that there funny to me, and if there towards other players it’s funny to.

I

isportsec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ignore insults and try to respond with hands.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By insulting another player's performance rather then winning his money could be close to the dumbest thing to do in poker. imo

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can laugh at such a person, the main thing is not to take his words seriously. You should not swear in response, thereby succumbing to provocations, which is what the enemy wants to achieve. The simplest thing is to ban the chat of course.

Top 10 Games