A

analudias

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I´ll find the best number of tables for you

Of course you´ll have more chances to win if you play in many tables as you can, but try to understand how many tables you feel confortable. I usually play in 4 tables as the same time (I have already played in 8 tables at the same time, but I don´t have an additional or big screen). Playing in four tables, I usually get in the final table in at least 1 or 2.
Good luck!:)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to Multi-table years ago because I had seen the Pro's doing it but to be honest didn't do that well. I won a few and lost a lot more but it was hard work. and I really was not interested in making money from the game.
I play because I love the game, The Ups and Downs, Twists and Turns, and the Adrenalin rush from an all-in situation are all great, and If I win the feeling of achievement is Fantastic!
If I win any money that is just a bonus and helps me to play the game I really enjoy. So for me it is a self financing hobby. my only investment is the lap-top which I need to play but I use it for other things so I would have to buy one anyway.
I am happy playing Single table SnGs and the odd MTT but only one at a time.
Remember keep it Fun and ------

When the fun Stops, STOP!

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

when I was playing to the stars many years ago, I was deliberately looking for people who would play more than 8 tables ... and there were a lot back then.
Their ranges could be reduced very easily, since they played mainly on automatic.

I've been playing poker for about 20 years ... correctly online for 12 ... and I still can't play my A game efficiently at more than one table. Observing the other players ... looking for weak or unusual signals / moves / betting patterns, etc. ... taking advantage of the places ... making optimal plays according to the MY A game ... and everyone's game is different.

Good morning. :)
I agree with my partner, I play a single table, that is my ability, trying to play my best. Sometimes I play two tables per issue that overlap different tournament times and move on to playing a little more theoretical poker instead of taking other additional factors into account.
thanks greetings

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning. :)
I agree with my partner, I play a single table, that is my ability, trying to play my best. Sometimes I play two tables per issue that overlap different tournament times and move on to playing a little more theoretical poker instead of taking other additional factors into account.
thanks greetings

my partner....?????????????????????

HolePairs

HolePairs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i amm getting comfy with 8 now especially with 3 monitors. i put 4 on 2 seperate screens so its not all ontop of each other. when i can see all tables it makes it much easier. im gonna try adding 2 more soon enough

R

Ramdes010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at max 4 tables to have overview

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now of days, four is the max that I play.

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general I try to play 3 to end up playing in the best one, one is ideal for me I focus more

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is such a great question. I am only up to two or three at a time. (I am playing on a laptop so I probably won’t try and play more than that) I would say to start with one and then two until you are used to it. I would add tables slowly eventually you should get used to it and keep adding more. You need to keep an eye on your stats. Usually win rate will go down slightly when you add more tables (over a certain amount) but if the extra volume is worth it then go for it.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to Multi-table years ago because I had seen the Pro's doing it but to be honest didn't do that well. I won a few and lost a lot more but it was hard work. and I really was not interested in making money from the game.
I play because I love the game, The Ups and Downs, Twists and Turns, and the Adrenalin rush from an all-in situation are all great, and If I win the feeling of achievement is Fantastic!
If I win any money that is just a bonus and helps me to play the game I really enjoy. So for me it is a self financing hobby. my only investment is the lap-top which I need to play but I use it for other things so I would have to buy one anyway.
I am happy playing Single table SnGs and the odd MTT but only one at a time.
Remember keep it Fun and ------

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Very good point! Hard to remember to keep it fun sometimes!

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables to play

I like to only play two. More than that It gets hard to put full focus in to the game.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I now have to constantly be distracted during the game, so I often open 1-2 tables. It is optimal for me to have a maximum of 4 tables, because I am not sure of my game and often think for a long time.Sometimes I played 6 tables, but I didn't have enough time and was nervous, which affected the game.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still consider myself to be in the early stages of my learning process, so I do two tables at a time at most. More than that and I lose all my concentration.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually try to play at just one table because I want to concentrate on the game. However sometimes if I can find another good table to play I'll stretch it to two but that's the max.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still playing one table, if there are two tables, then I do not have time. Difficult at the same time.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than 1 I can not control, my brain will not stand this)

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find i play the best with playing 1 table,
but on tourneys its about variance so means you have to be in the money every so many games , so malty tabling is surly away to get your numbers up faster then 1 tabling lol

J

J_NoXiD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally try to join a minimum of 2 or 3 tournaments at a time to start my night, occasionally ill join a 4th that starts to get overwhelming and i will be on tilt in a few or all tournaments so i try to keep a max of 3 at a time... But the more tournaments i enter into and the bigger my chip counts gets as i do good in multiple tournaments as i go deeper and deeper into my running tournament, then i will stop entering new tournaments and as i get taken out of them and will drop down to 1 or 2 tournaments if possible...

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to enter more than 6 free rolls at one time, however I've had as many as 10 going. In micro stakes cash tables I try to limit myself to 4 at a time but have played as many as 6 at a time.

J

JairSotoVale

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Número de mesas por habilidad

Cuando inicié solo podía jugar una mesa a la vez, ya que si entraba a otra me perdía totalmente. Con la practica y estudio pude jugar más mesas, de momento juego hasta 4 mesas, pero hay personas que juegan 10 mesas. Cada uno juega con la cantidad que se siente cómoda. Empieza con 2 y luego vas creciendo, evitar estar tilt ya que es una gran pérdida de dinero, y tomarse sus descansos luego de una sesión.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two at a time, I mean I can play three but I prefer not.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

All comes with experience. When I started playing, it was difficult for me and two tables to play. Over time, I started playing 2, then 4 and 6 tables from a laptop, initially it was unusual of course, but then you get involved. Now the pokerstars engine is Aurora, because of it I can't play 6 tables already, maximum 4. Otherwise, terrible lags begin.
Of course, if you are not comfortable playing a lot of tables, then it is better to reduce their number so that the quality of the game does not suffer.