How many tables to play?

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually 1, I play without programs from memory and intuition. I think to expand to 4, but I need a bigger monitor for a comfortable game)

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multiple tables

With my wi-fi I can only play one table at a time, as soon as I open up a second table poker stars shuts down. I would love to play more then one table. Capo1014

C

c4rdw3rk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can never beat the value of one tabling personally but I think its also all down to experience and find whats right for you try adding one at a time over a long peroid to see how ur win rate fars and if you are comfortable generally I reccomend not play more than 1-2, 3 at most too start definitley imho.

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best number its this you can play safe! 1 or 3 max tables i think!

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was playing on my laptop, I would generally have 4 tables but sometimes go upto 6 if tournaments were too good to skip and was still in my previous ones. I definitely preferred sticking to 4 tables though, especially when playing mixed games as you have to focus even more in those tables.

Ever since my laptop broke and I've been too lazy to get if fixed, I've been playing on mobile which only allows a maximum of 4 tables but I only play 2. Swapping between tables isn't as easy as on a computer, obviously, so I'm gonna miss too much action if I was to max out at 4 tables.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Table

I play a maximum of two tables in order to closely monitor the actions

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning you should generally take it slow and play two tables first. If that works, switch to three, to four. Some poker rooms allow you to play up to 24 tables at the same time. But that doesn't mean you your winnings twenty-fourfold. The more tables you play, the less accurate you can be take a look and collect information that will bring you that little bit more profit. The number of tables that will bring you the highest hourly wage in the long term depends on ...
• ... of your game variant
• ... from your limit
• … of yourself
More tables does not automatically mean more profit. Find out by testing where you can in the long term Bring the best gaming performance. Remember that the goal is not to play as many tables as possible. If you only have 12 tables play to show off to your friends, then find new friends. You want to make the most profit, which some players do at three or four tables

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult for me to keep control at more than one table, I tried it, but probably my experience is not pumped enough. Despite the fact that I play from the phone. But rather, it is worth playing several tables at once it will be useful, I do not know for sure you need a laptop for convenience.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a newbie to poker, you probably shouldn't load a lot of tables so as not to lose focus in the game. Another important factor is the computer monitor. It will not be convenient to play on a small screen. If you pull two tables, you can open four tables.

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is good to be at the same table for better concentration. 2 tables are also quite comfortable. But when there are more tables, I sometimes start to get lost.

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning you should generally take it slow and play two tables first. If that works, switch to three, to four. Some poker rooms allow you to play up to 24 tables at the same time. But that doesn't mean you your winnings twenty-fourfold. The more tables you play, the less accurate you can be take a look and collect information that will bring you that little bit more profit. The number of tables that will bring you the highest hourly wage in the long term depends on ...
• ... of your game variant
• ... from your limit
• … of yourself
More tables does not automatically mean more profit. Find out by testing where you can in the long term Bring the best gaming performance. Remember that the goal is not to play as many tables as possible. If you only have 12 tables play to show off to your friends, then find new friends. You want to make the most profit, which some players do at three or four tables

For me quality is better. I never player over 3 tables to rest focused in my game. I see many friends open 8 9 tables and lost them the most of the time.

F

Fox12319

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally play on an maximum of 3 tables. Otherwise i make mistakes and that should not happen.
The most comfortable way for me is 2 Table on a normal game - if i play zoom-Tables just one.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to only ever play one table at a table me but as I’ve improved over time I am now quite happy playing 2-4 tables at once, though any more than that and I start to get messy:eek::p

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to only ever play one table at a table me but as I’ve improved over time I am now quite happy playing 2-4 tables at once, though any more than that and I start to get messy:eek::p

I play about the same, 4 max really as the screen gets too busy. It can sometimes get busy when you get lots of action at the same time on different tables but overall I think it's easy to manage.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i can pay atention on 3 tables... not more than it

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The maximum is 4 windows, distributed in tournaments, but the most recommended are two tournament windows, to be very concentrated, I use 4 when I am alone, but it is better to have two guaranteed tournaments, and to be completely focused

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play two tables at a time, more than that and I can’t focus on what my opponents are doing

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 for me

I see lots of people playing several tables . I personally don't or can't. Im lucky if I can play two and focus totally on whats happening . I tried 3 once and it just stresses me out.. Guess its if your good at it and whats comfortable for ya go for it!:eek::confused:

IllDaShystee

IllDaShystee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its crazy how quick my game deteriorates if I play too many tables. 1 or 2 tables I feel I have a good sense of what is happening around me on the felt. If I play more I find myself just kind of going through the motions, playing ABC poker.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play maximum 2 tables, because I prefer to focus on 2 tournaments, the more the less time to react Too much thinking there is no way to focus

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have sometimes missed good hands while playing multiple tournaments at the same time. I'm a little more careful with this now.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most comfortable for me NLH 4 tables 6 max

joebenigno

joebenigno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

I feel most comfortable with 4 open at a time, I don't feel like it gets overwhelming at any time and let's me see a decent amount of volume

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me at most 3, the more I'm much more comfortable with 2 so I can think of what to do without being in a rush with a change of table.