3 - 4

I like to play 3 or 4 tables at a time.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best option is 4 tables, you have time to think and make the right decisions

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone plays as many tables as they can serve. Try it and you yourself will determine your number of tables.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that with 4 tables it is quite comfortable. Each person according to the time they have been playing poker will feel comfortable with more or fewer tables.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is comfortable for me to play no more than 2 tables. I can play 4 if I want, but not long distance.

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm comfortable with 3 tables as I'm still able to pick up notes from each player and think a bit between decisions.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play MTTs, I prefer to play 4-5, the max is 6 tables, tourneys are running in the same time. However, it stands only for the 8 max, full ring tourneys. I do not really like the 6 max, but I play sometimes, in that case max 4 tourneys.

Most of the time, it is okay to focus more, take a bit more attention to those tables, where I near to ITM, FT or I am already on FT. Otherwise, yes, sometimes it happens, that I miss hands, run out from time or miss click. I can live with that, that's still me, easily can accept like part of the game.

K

Kantin0

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly try to play a single table, but sometimes being registered in freerolls with very little time difference between each one, I usually have 2 or 3 tournaments and it becomes very difficult to focus on each one; so I prefer to play a maximum of 2 tournaments or 2 tables at the same time

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a maximum of 12 tables in a go spin. It is very difficult, the eyes only run back and forth on the screen. You need to watch your opponents and your own hands carefully.

psihoz35

psihoz35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

oh, when I play more than 2 tables, it is very distracting, I think you need to be careful, and have a lot of experience in playing poker, and the monitor is large enough

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

oh, when I play more than 2 tables, it is very distracting, I think you need to be careful, and have a lot of experience in playing poker, and the monitor is large enough
For me, the best solution is to play at two MTT tables.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays, I'm playing micro SnG on PS and a few micro MTT. Usually I only play 2 tables, I can go up to 4 and play well. 6 tables is possible if I push myself. More than that would take more practice, learning and dedication.

Now, the good number to play? The number you can play and feel comfortable making your plays without mistakes. I think you only need more and to stack many tables if you need volume. Like 10+ 15+ more tables. And for that you do need a good HUD to keep track of everything that is happening.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have had 8 tables going at once a long time ago but found it not to be the best idea to do that. I have found I play much better when only playing 1 or 2 at a time and my win rate is much higher than before. That being said there are many time I still have as many as 4 going.

sosiconec1

sosiconec1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play 1 table cuz u have concentration one it.
One time i played 4-5 tables and i am
lost every one
:D:D:D

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only one.. I tried few times play on few tables but I couldn't concentrate especially with two good hands on two different tables..

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 tables is optimal,maybe even 2 if are for example nice tournaments, cash games or sit and gos - 3

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
i usualy playing on 3 or 4 tables at once i have tryed more but its bat for my win rate

demonsinmyhead

demonsinmyhead

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 max. Because at the same time i watch some replays

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I reach that kind of level playing 12 tables at a time. Multi tabling is not easy but I think I can manage 4 tables only for now.

mardasenia

mardasenia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 1-2, since you are focused on the game and follow the opponents, you see the game, and when there are 4-5 tables, only have time to press the buttons and look at the rates)))

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pesonally I prefer 1-2 tables. I guess that's the max capacity that can fit in my brain. I always thought that if I have a solid strategy I could go up to 6 or even 8 tables at the same time; but, until I find the best strategy for playing 8 tables I'll stick to 1-2 tables.