How many tables to play?

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For me not more than 3. Not easy to understand / collect info about players.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Three most the time. I will occasionally started a fourth when I know one of tables are about done.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just one at the time , its better for having control.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play on more than 4 tables. Not comfortable for me.

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing 3 at the most. I don't want to spread my brain out too far.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 is enough. Because, it´s too difficult to play multi tables.

Mr.Flushee

Mr.Flushee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start low add tables as you feel more comfortable. Way back when pokerstars was Huge worldwide. I started off with Four 45 man turbo tournaments. I slowly added more as I got comfortable. I could only get to 16-18 at once. The good ol days. It was non stop action. If you fell behind you would start to sit out and try to sit back in

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play about 3 at a time. It’s difficult to do because you must switch between them. I’ve heard of players playing more than that, wow.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if I want to win, we should play at one table because it requires a lot of focus with the players and knowing their way of playing. As for if I want to play for the game, I can play at four tables. Thank you.

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer only one , better be concentrated in one table than in two or more. Playing in many tables don't increase the chances of winning , you only get less bored

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like to play more than 2 at a time hard to concentrate

C

coocooh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer only one , better be concentrated in one table than several

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also only play at one table. Tried on two at the same time is unfortunately, not for me.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: If you are a novice player, the maximum that you should open would be two, to avoid complications, if you are a player with much more experience, it would open 4 windows, usually I always play two tournaments, or a tournament and a small table.

If you lose, don't bother, understand that you gave your best effort ...

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables can you play at the same time? I play up to 6, but after 3 I see myself making mistakes.
Hello. I play no more than 4 tables at a time. Just because mobile poker rooms do not allow you to open more.)))) As for the loss of concentration and making mistakes, it is really worth thinking about the number of tables played.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like multitabling but sometimes I have 2 tables open, especially MTT tables. For example 1 freeroll and 1 MTT with low buy-in.
More than 2 is too much for me

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just one

How many tables can you play at the same time? I play up to 6, but after 3 I see myself making mistakes.

I prefer to play in just one. That way I can understand the dynamics of the players' bets. I have tried to play at two or more tables and I have not been able to concentrate properly.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play on 8 tables, but I prefeared not more then 5 tables, I want to concentrate me on all the players at the table

It is difficult to concentrate with more than 2 screens more if it is not too expensive until you can play

4 is the ideal, but I can handle 6-8 too, of course only MTTs and 8 or 9 max tables, never less. If I play 1-2, I have to do something else next to that, as I run out patiance, especially, if it goes slow play

Truth you play right just pick the grapes

two at the most for me .i cant handle more than that and get flustered when i try!
Keep playing at 2 what matters is quality not quantity

I think if I want to win, we should play at one table because it requires a lot of focus with the players and knowing their way of playing. As for if I want to play for the game, I can play at four tables. Thank you.

I believe in you more when we play at 4 tables we play more values ​​... movements like overbluf are rare

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have had the experience that it is better to concentrate on one table

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As was a common theme in this thread, I play anywhere between 1 and 4 tables at a time. 2 or 3 are probably my most common and I prefer playing at 1 table when I am deep in a tournament, but this is not always the case.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like to play 3-4 tables at the same time.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One or two, no more. I prefer to be focused all the time!

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I always played a maximum of two tables but I think it is better to play one at a time
to have greater concentration in a single

I always played a maximum of two tables but I think it is better to play one at a time
to have greater concentration in a single

Last edited by a moderator:
L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My maximum at the moment where I can play 95% optimally is 3 tables but 1-2 is my usually preferred. I'm still growing