How many tables to play?

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only one table! otherwise the game will become formulaic with many mistakes and shortcomings:cool:

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I normaly play a couple of tournaments and 1 cashtable

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing more than 10 tables is very bad. I usually play up to 6 tables for me this is a comfortable game.

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I tried to play in 5+ tables but I lost them all hahaha. Like I said in another post for me max 3 tables.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only Play One table. That‘s enough.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend 2 to 3 tables depending on the type of modality that is going to be played, no more, and as we feel more comfortable in our game we increase one at a time, the professionals play more than 8 tables at a time, I for my share I play 6 tables and it's enough for me

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m fine with 3 tables at the moment, more is to stressful

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In the beginning you should generally take it slow and play two tables first. If that works, switch to three, to four. Some poker rooms allow you to play up to 24 tables at the same time. But that doesn't mean you your winnings twenty-fourfold. The more tables you play, the less accurate you can be take a look and collect information that will bring you that little bit more profit. The number of tables that will bring you the highest hourly wage in the long term depends on ...
• ... of your game variant
• ... from your limit
• … of yourself
More tables does not automatically mean more profit. Find out by testing where you can in the long term Bring the best gaming performance. Remember that the goal is not to play as many tables as possible. If you only have 12 tables play to show off to your friends, then find new friends. You want to make the most profit, which some players do at three or four tables
I totally agree with you, and I think,that the opportunity to play more tables comes with your skill.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

Everyone plays their own game. Someone plays purely from statistics and does not analyze the play of other players, so they can afford a lot of tables. And some play few tables to maximize focus .

I don't know how to play a lot of tables. Therefore, I play a maximum of 3 tables:smile:

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is something totally related to the capacity of the person, the number that you feel that you are playing your best game that is the limit, it is useless to play many tables if you lose concentration. Better to play fewer tables per 100% concentrate

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I wouldn't go beyond 4 tabling but plenty of people can manage more than that. I would say that you should play as many tables as will stop you from being bored, but not so many that you feel like you lose too much ev from not being able to split your attention widely enough.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
He considered that one or a maximum of two tables should be played if the tournaments are important, although there are people who play at multiple tables I think that playing this is like playing dice or Russian roulette

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to keep it at two Tables, even at two i find it difficult to focus fair play to anyone who can multi table 6-8 tables at a time, not for me

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can’t cope with more than two. I have tried four but i just can’t do it!

victorem

victorem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

Therefore, you should not chase the number, but open as many tables as it will be comfortable to play and attention will not be scattered.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In my opinion 4.5 maximum 6 screens ... if you are using a computer ... now using a maximum of 2.​

A

andre1403

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play on 8 tables, but I prefeared not more then 5 tables, I want to concentrate me on all the players at the table

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play the number of tables that you consider comfortable for yourself, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Over time, pump this skill. The only advice I can give is not to mix disciplines in multi-tabling, this will greatly affect the quality.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 is the ideal, but I can handle 6-8 too, of course only MTTs and 8 or 9 max tables, never less. If I play 1-2, I have to do something else next to that, as I run out patiance, especially, if it goes slow play

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i can play max 3 tables. people saying more than 4 do you use any software because my screen is all messed up with 3 tables

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there are good tournaments I may play up to six, but I usually play less since I play for the fun of it.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two at the most for me .i cant handle more than that and get flustered when i try !