Hitting wrong button by accident

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem I have is that I play so many tables at once, that's when I end up hitting the wrong button at times. Cause once it's your turn the table pops up, that's why I say don't play too many tables, or you will be making calls you don't want to.

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been there,done that,bought the tee shirt....

Now I try to move the cursor to the table to avoid issues.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this has happened to me too, I clicked the wrong button when I was supposed to go all in, and there were times when I went all in, when I was supposed to fold

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my beginnings in Poker I had the habit of resting my hand on the mouse. It was a tragedy, because I acted without thinking and often gave me a lot of hand. There have been times when I went to click on check and the villain made a very big raise just before. Oh, I ended up paying.
Today, what I do and recommend is never leave my hand on the mouse and always leave the arrow pointed at the fold button.

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I cried!

Yes I've cried..it was that bad.. when to check on the pre turn action to fold and bam it disappears cause it's your turn and now all in with NO outs.. needless to say I don't preselect my action anymore..

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh no

I lost 3 times hitting the wrong key and folded a straight flush by mistake.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, accidentally called an all in with pocket threes even though was not my intention to do that since that costed me 90% percent of my stack.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn, yeah we have all been there. Just got to be really careful with the buttons👀👀

S

slothboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the other day i folded 95 on the BB after the flop when SB bet. only after i folded did i see the two 5s on the board. two people had pocket pairs went all in. i woulda knocked em both out. woops.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I just made one misclick once and it helped me to haul in a big pot (by accidentally calling all-in with a crap hand). For a moment I felt like a poker prophet. :p

S

Schijtlijster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You won't believe it, but I never hit the wrong button before, in the way you mean it. In merely all other occasions I do though.....lol! But for that I am here, so I can improve.

T

Timmwinslow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Timing habit

Get in the habit of letting your timer run down a few seconds before doing anythjny - keep your hand off the mouse - and perhaps buy a gaming mouse with programmable buttons - I have mine set with a separate button for fold and call / check - helps alor with mistakes - but giving yourself a few seconds to make any decisions always helps

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooooh!!! I remember I had temporary paralysis! I sit and can't do anything Watching time go by and I need to press call to win a big pot! In the end, I lost and dropped out of the tournament.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an insulting thing. It happens often when you play many tables at the same time.

Papadejro

Papadejro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I was about to raise a turn, and my finger landed a bit lower and I checked. Well... bluff didn't worked out.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hit the wrong table the other day. I was playing three tourneys (which I usually don't do) and I wanted to call an all in on one table. I called the wrong table first.....I had 95o in the BB and someone went all in with two callers. Easy fold, I ended up all in and went out. lol oops.

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had pocket King worst hit the fold button!

Had KK hit the fold button followed the hand and lost a huge pot one of my worst hitting the wrong button ! By the way happen to me a few time try to be a little more careful now!

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep this is worst feeling when you laying poker

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
happens to the best of us

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If it happens!! I have to stay focused!:D

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont you love folding a hand you wanted to raise, or vics versa?

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So many times i'm typing in a bet and i press enter and i'm either all in by accident or bet too much

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hate it when that happens. I have called when I really did not mean to call;and folded when I really did not mean to fold. Mostly when clicking on other available options.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah very annoying specially when playing multiple tournament and you fold pocket aces because it switched you to a different table:cool: