Hitting wrong button by accident

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when i am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very true, one of the downs about online poker. But that's all on us as players.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, I think this situation happens to all players !!! Fortunately, this happens very rarely and does not affect the game as a whole !!!

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it can happen to anyone. A similar situation happened to me a couple of times. Mostly it was when I was talking to someone, or when I thought about who knows what during the game. :)

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, it has occurred to me a few times and it has already cost me prizes. Unfortunately we are sometimes inattentive and it ends up happening, but we need attention so that the smallest number of times possible.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely click the wrong button. Normally I often hold down the mouse button for one or two seconds before release it. I think it also helps me consider my final decision.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On most platforms the button are well placed. I did have one App where the position of the "Auto-Fold" button and the call button was the same position..
So I wanted to "Auto-Fold" but the action quickly came to me and I called a bet with a bad hand. This was anoying. I have reported it but it has not been changed yet.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I played, I had several tables open at the same time, and I accidentally called someone's allin with 26 (of spades), then the third player also called, one AQ, the second player AK, they got nothing on the flop and on the turn, and on the river I get 2. I was shocked and yes it was a mistake, but I was lucky)

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Happened to me tonight, I accidentally called all in with K7o against AQs which I amazingly won when the flop came 7Q7. I went on to win the SNG.

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you press ENTER by mistake when the pokerstars window popups up and the action is on you itt takes it as a raise. Had this issue many times when I'm writing an email and the PS windows auto focuses and I press ENTER. Very annoying!

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happened to me too. miracle did not happen, I did not win that hand)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s horrible when this happens, I think it already happened with me a couple of times, specially when I’m playing multiples tables at the same time and sometimes one table pop ups when I playing in another table.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes its nasty and annoying, thank goodness its not happened to me more than 2x.

One other thing that has happened though, is that my mouse arrow happens to be position on the “Raise’ button and I accidentally click the right mouse button with a finger and next thing you know I’m all in lol.

I try to avoid overlapping table windows too, as I can have up to 8 on my computer screen and that’s more than enough for me to handle:).

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That thing with the Aces never happened to me in tournaments , only in Zoom cash games when the fold is rapid . Pressing the wrong button is always tilting and frustrating for me , the mistakes are less nowadays thankfully

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened to me many times!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have hit the call button so many times only to have the next player shove all in or raise a signifigant amount. FRUSTRATING!

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when i am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.

Once I folded a full house in an 8$ pot in cash game because I was too tired and for a second I didn't know what I was doing. That was the first and the last time I missclicked, I'm much more careful now.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It happens, we are not robots:D:D:D

L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to enable a "are you sure" pop up on all in or any of the buttons?

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Misclick

Ive hit the wrong button on accident and it ended up working out in the end.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has never happened to me. I'm sorry about your unfortunate luck. Just take your time and make sure you know what you are clicking. Good luck.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have done that too!

I hate when I do that. Everytime I do .....I lose.

Thank you for listening!!! :angel:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when I am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.
We have a time clock for a reason, use it, don't rush your actions and keep your mouse pointer away from the buttons when you are deciding if you will fold, call or raise, that way you can't make this mistake again.

:top:

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
e53945527af831c4e453aabd3d36ec2a.png

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing late at night, I've folded many hands when I meant to call. Only a few accidental calls.