Hitting wrong button by accident

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me just yesterday and it didn't end well.

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man I lost huge at a final table from a misclik.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have accidentally clicked call once or twice cuz of mouse randomness, but the worst was when my lil girl hit F2 on my keyboard while i was playing a cash game and ofcourse it was for an all in... man did i look smart calling 100bb with 84o.. of course dude had KK and it held

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've made that mistake before hitting the wrong one before I hit the fold by accident that just ruined my whole game for me could not believe it but that's life for ya

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I hate when that happens. In order for me to make sure that it doesn't happen again I tend to wait for a couple of seconds before I hit the button to decide what I'm doing.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That happened to me the last time I played a cash game on BetOnline. I was sitting with pocket Aces and someone went All-in. Two people were also All-in and I accidently folded. In this case the Aces would have been cracked by Queens. At first I was sick and then I saw the result. I guess the poker gods were with my on that day. I will be more careful in the future and play my cards accordingly!!!

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yea, it happens every now and then and it usually does it when I play multiple tables. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess..lol. Good luck crushin it and always remember to have fun.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, it happened to me several times, especially when I have several tables open ... Some of them did not have anything good in hand and I was lucky to win.:D

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yup, gotta pay attention, I am sure we have all done it. Especially when playing multible tables.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
UGH....... I HATE it when I do that, it's usually when I go to grab my mouse and it's already hovering over the call or fold button and I click instead of moving the mouse. Worse yet is if I do it more than once in the same game. SLOW DOWN is right!!

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once, I rfi with KK, got called and flopped Kxx. cbet, got checked-raised, so I 3bet-min just to toy with him, then he min-raised again, so I 5bet-min, got min-raised again.

I was so excited that I accidently clicked fold.

yea, learned my lesson.

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
Almost till now I've never had a major mis-click (Thank God).
But I have a hotkey on my mouse's middle click, and its very sensitive. I assigned this click to be a fold button. Because of its sensitivity I have folded many premium hands in great positions, many these hands would've got me to better places in tournaments.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never miss-clicked but I have made a mistake when playing two tables. One of which I was small stack with only a few blinds and one I was doing OK.
Got Dealt A,10 and thought that's enough to push with, thinking I only had a few blinds and then realised I risked my rather large stack. Luckily everyone folded. But it was a scary mistake.

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have more than once.

The worst of all was when I closed the whole tourney window.

And once to make it worse, I had this voice command typing on cause these tourneys take so long and I had cook but all of a sudden the voice command App closed the tourney window on me and I was doing really well at the tourney.

Not using voice command anymore.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It has already happened to me more than once! Instead of call I press fold or vice versa close

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just the other day, I thought I was raising on a boat, and I folded instead.

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes done it a few times in the past when I was trying to play multiple games and it was to distracting. I try to only play one game at a time now.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes very few times, it has happened to me, but in reality, I have lost important tournaments, for pressing the wrong click, but you learn from the bad. :cool:

H

Hedz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The one time it happened I just wasn't paying attention looking at other tables in my tournament went back went to click fold and accidentally called losing 90% of my stack, safe to say I never did it again 😆

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens for me sometimes when I play too many tables at the same time

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't ever recall mis-clicking, but i like to input my own bet sizes and have added an extra 0 a few times, making some huge over bets.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it happens a lot of times, but no problem at all.

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that happens to me very often when im playing on my phone, but when im on the PC that never happens-.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it has happened many times.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
that happens to me very often when im playing on my phone, but when im on the PC that never happens-.
I have the same situation, and it also happens when I play from a laptop without a mouse.