yeah thats the weak point of online playing

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me recently, in my case, because I was doing other things besides poker, famous missclick

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it happens a lot when you are inattentive at the table, or when a person folds too fast or calls too fast and the App can't give your action 1 time, you already click out and unintentionally fold good hands or go all in without meaning to.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened with me in the last Cardschat Freeroll I played :/

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
:rolleyes:Hello, it happened to me on several occasions because I was distracted, some I was lucky, others were not ... be focused on the table so that that does not happen to you hahaha:D

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happen a while ago in a Omaha hi/lo tournament. I had the nuts and accidentally went all in and everybody folded. Ups. One of the other player made a comment about it, and yes it was a miss click.:)

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Many times !!!! some of it was beneficial to me:D:D

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it does happen enough if you are distracted or watching something else

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me a few times and half of the times it worked out well.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ! do not remind me - several times this happened and it was a real tragedy (((although I remember there were a few random moments and a plus)))

A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For several times,yes
Why it’s happened?
In my case it’s happened because of other playe4s that’s starting throwing items to each other because of the hands that’s make winer or loser and never stop till one of them Chang to other table or or lose and leave the table it’s really funny i start laughing than push the wrong bottom

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pressed all in once when I could win about $500. Unfortunately it was a mistake that made the opponent win, I was very disappointed, despite the 2nd place. And yes, unfortunately it happens more often.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Rarely is it really the wrong button that you have clicked, most of the time it is wrong decisions where, after the hand has already been decided, you say that you clicked wrongly. Although I don't want to say that there is no such thing as wrong clicking because something like that exists and has happened to me before.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yeye many times but always in preflop decisions because I use some hot keys. One time I remember I open limp 72o UTG and I hit the nuts LOL. I was embarrassed in a way but still I won the pot. :D

Never made a post flop mis click though because I am more aware ?!?! I guess.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It has happened in different ways, once I got all-in by accident, another time I thought I had a hand in a tournament and actually it was in another tournament, another time I thought I had a pair and it wasn't, fortunately all three times it worked despite the error

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Unfortunately, it has also happened to me especially when I´m playing many games at the same time.I don´t remember I´ve ever won any hand that way..But, nowadays, I try to make my decisions more carefully during my poker sessions.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can happen. So you should pay attention and play carefully.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yep that has own name "misscklick" to many times in my life.

Unfortunely i wanna click All-In i click a fold ..... aaaaa thas funny :p

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
situation a little annoying when that happens, once I was looking at another page, and I clicked by mistake while following allin, I shouted because I had a disgusting hand I think an 82o, and in the final I was delighted because I had won with this trash, and another time I had AA and instead of clicking on allin I clicked on fold and imagine the rest grrrrrrr

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when this happens it takes a little out of the normal rhythm of the game and all that remains is to cross your fingers.

C

cornedbeef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hit the raise button a lot when i have two games going side by side

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’ve sometimes raised when I was suppose to call, sometimes it’s worked out well and other times I’ve been punished for it, I guess the moral is don’t lose focus or be too distracted

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Once my son hitted a button for an accident (my laptop has touchscreen), my hand was horrible, but I won!!! lol

Most of us have done this from time to time; it's very easy when you are multi-tabling, but sometimes it works in your favour.

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely, but there are such situations. Unfortunately, they did not bring victory, as some wrote that they entered with the garbage and won)

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is an ordinary missclick that happens in the game, we quickly forget about it and play further