afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done this! Folded an AA by mistake. At least no one else knew it I guess. Also hitting enter when typing on another screen when pokerstars table pops up for my turn has been an issue for me too.

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember I had a full boat on the river one hand, and I mistakenly hit the fold button. Boy was I pissed.

T

tyktyk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it happens occasionally but not nice ol in was not there, but it happened that the stake pressed into the place of the pass

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lost Big Pot hitting wrong.. ��

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About a while ago this has never happened to me but now i1m multi tabling and enabled the hotkeys. I've put the right click as fold and now i'm using H2N where to change the postion of the hud its also with the right button, already thrown away 2 great hands AK and Aces. Now i really need to be more careful

BlindThieve420

BlindThieve420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've actually done this quite often and it is so damn annoying. It always seems to happen if I try to pre-select the call or check button. The player directly to my right will happen to shove just as I'm about to pre-select :mad:

I did this late in a tourny, and lost a big chunk of my stack.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I had this situation several times: I folded the cards in the last hand and a new one began. I have a weak hand. Preflop. Hotkeys included. I am writing a message to someone and do not notice that the turn of the move has reached me. I do not notice that I pressed one of the hot keys and send a message. As a result, instead of a message, I send to the bank from 2 to 30 BB.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I had this situation several times: I folded the cards in the last hand and a new one began. I have a weak hand. Preflop. Hotkeys included. I am writing a message to someone and do not notice that the turn of the move has reached me. I do not notice that I pressed one of the hot keys and send a message. As a result, instead of a message, I send to the bank from 2 to 30 BB.

I've done that on occasion, not always with bad results.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes. I did'it to. Mostly not so bad at the end. I try now always to wait until all put hers chips in the game and then I press button and put my.

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yee we all had this situation one day, so all we need to do is focus in the table

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
damn it makes me very upset but a lot more either by accident or lack of attention

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This can happen to someone who plays a lot of tournaments at the same time, especially if they're not focused on the tables or getting distracted by something else like playing on their cell phone, watching TV, and other things. This never happened to me because I only play one tournament at a time, I have poker as a hooby, but I like to play focused, after all my money is not grass.:D

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me just today. I was playing a tournament and was in late position and was going to call the 1 BB with Q9 suited. I had my finger on the button and the person to my right shoved and it startled me and I clicked the call button. Luckily I hit a queen on the flop. He shoved with pocket 8s. He shoved for 30 BB so I was all ready to fold. The accident worked out but my heart was racing with all of the other slow players after me folding.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this happens to me about once a day, usually when a new table opens over a current table.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It happened to me today, i have to focus more on tables!

J

JJLakes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never called a large all in accidentally, thankfully but I have hit the wrong button before on smaller hands.I believe I had multiple tables going that were all minor games and I just got a little careless.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
woops... misclick

Yes, I have accidentally called when I shouldn't have called.... a misclick... A valuable lesson learned in terms of being distracted by playing too many games at the same time!!! woops.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hit the wrong button a few times and won the case a few times.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have hit the wrong button a few times myself. Hit the button to call a small bid by the others, but the guy next to me went all in just as I was pressing call. \\\\\\\\\did not mean to go all in, and got clobbered !!!

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click wrongly three or four times, and only win one

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me ha pasado en varias ocasiones.
Lo peor es que no aprendo la lección y sigo usando el botón de preset.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s happened to me as well. One time accidentally folded A-A preflop. Player A I don’t remember his/her hand but player B pocket threes. Player B turned a set and I would lost

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohh yeah that sucks did it once and had k's pre flop. Mostly happened when playing more than one game at a time and it automatically goes to hand