Do you play poker lying down or sitting down?

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play sitting in a chair or lying down in the sofa sometimes too.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker lying down, but lately when I play sitting down I understand that this way I have more concentration on the game

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi there!
I love your topic/question.
I live on the sofa so whenever I play at home I play on the couch. I mostly lie down, if I don't fall asleep, I get up so I don't fall asleep 😁.
Head at the tables.
hi thank you glad you like my question right the main thing is not to fall asleep in poker thank you and good luck at the tables
In any case, this is more convenient than sitting at a table for several hours and less stress on the spine.
I agree with you you need to take your spine
:)
Then you'll have to play a few tournaments from your phone lying down, then you'll definitely not fall asleep.:)
I don't know why but I always want to sleep when I'm playing on my phone maybe because I only start playing at night
Both plus standing and even walking sometimes:)
nothing you are a very active person cool (y)
I almost always play lying down, I can't say what prevents me from concentrating. However, once a 5-minute break was announced in the tournament, I fell asleep, I would have played while sitting, probably wouldn't have fallen asleep.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Roflmao:pour more like this well, if you don't mind focusing it's cool mostly my attention goes to another phone or movie that I watch on TV and forget about playing poker, it's hard to focus
If I'm sleepy, I won't play, but I'm not always focused on the game. Sometimes I let other things distract me, TV, internet browsing...
But I like to play while lying down because that way I avoid back pain.
I also get distracted by TV and the Internet when I play lying down and yes back pain doesn't come playing lying down is a big plus when I'm lying so cool
I'm confusing them... And during long MTTs, I switch from one position to another. I even take my phone with me around the house when I have things I can't put off.
that's when my phone also helps me when I have chores around the house and I switch to it and do my business playing poker but I want to play on the computer it's more convenient for me
This is my favorite position. I'm playing on a big 55-inch TV screen in my living room. The laptop is connected. And from a very comfortable sleeping chair.
cool you played poker for yourself, you probably earned a lot of money in poker and made such a convenience
I mostly play lying down
sometimes try to change poses and play sitting for a long time lying down is harmful

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
Mostly sitting on my Computer, sometimes lying on my Couch With my Tablet :)

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I always play sitting down. That also makes more sense, if only because of the concentration.

Since school, each of us has been trained to work on complex tasks while sitting.

This is also reflected in poker. It is much easier to do such a task while sitting, even if not always consciously, because the concentration processes are conditioned.

Lying down, on the other hand, connects the head and body more closely to sleep, so the decision-making process may be disrupted, which in turn is reflected in the time it takes to make a decision.:sleep:

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
you just like me fall asleep in a chair:)

that's what you're right about in tournaments you can't lie down, and that's why people playing on phones will be more difficult for them in terms of patience: I CAN'T laugh:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: playing on your head apparently you were very bored:Roflmao:

I'll try it well, I hope I'll be able to warm up because I'm so lazy:)

you should take your back like me and all players playing while sitting in front of the computer

a good chair is a big plus don't regret wearing a good chair, you're great

I agree with you but I always start by playing on the computer if I'm a little tired lying on the bed but not for long

why is it lazy? :) is there a story about your chair?

hi friend playing poker don't sleep it's very harmful: I CAN'T LAUGH:
😂

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I used to play while sitting in front of the computer. And lately, lying on the couch. :cool:

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Always play poker sitting down or sitting up in bed, if it runs on late into the night.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play exclusively sitting, lying down, you can fall asleep)

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to play lying down because of chest pain, surgical sequelae 😕

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hahaha. To tell you the truth, I've never played lying down. I find that I concentrate more sitting down, which is why I never relaxed in bed or on the couch.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting up straight with a good posture.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play mostly sitting poker at the computer table. When I have 1-2 tables left, I can move to the phone and play while lying on the bed.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
I play on my home pc and I play sitting down. Sitting, I play more focused. If I play lying down I become relaxed and have a hard time concentrating. But I have a comfortable enough chair and I don't strain much even if I play for more than 5 hours.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker sitting down, I think it's much better, even with a laptop I don't like to play lying down!🪑

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play from bed if it's late stage of tourney, i just switch it to TV for a bigger screen

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for stolom sidya. She didn't stab us lying on the phone.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker lying down because it's more comfortable and since you're sitting down, you have to have good posture otherwise your spine can have problems from sitting down for so long

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can never play laying down. I only play sitting down but used to also stand up and play during long online sessions