Do you play poker lying down or sitting down?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think

So invest in a laptop, or play on your phone.............. next big decision, do you intend to lie on your back, or on your side & if side, which; decisions, decisions, they never end.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes walk around multitasking playing poker on my phone with other things. But I can’t say that I’ve ever played lying down.

Trying to think of the reaction I’d get from my wife if I tried that in bed while …. you know. 🙃🙂

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
So invest in a laptop, or play on your phone.............. next big decision, do you intend to lie on your back, or on your side & if side, which; decisions, decisions, they never end.
yes i need to buy a laptop to play lying down
I play most time lying on my couch. ;)
damn cool you are very lucky
Neither of them? Playing on tablet so moving around home while playing so yeah.
damn cool you can lie down or sit down I have to stay at the computer for 4 hours to play 1 tournament
can you imagine how my back and ass hurts then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lying down is not so good, i prefer sitting.
I think when you sit for 4 hours at 1 tournament, I think you will say the opposite
I sometimes walk around multitasking playing poker on my phone with other things. But I can’t say that I’ve ever played lying down.

Trying to think of the reaction I’d get from my wife if I tried that in bed while …. you know. 🙃🙂
do it see how your wife reacts:LOL::LOL:
Only sitting or standing.
so I also get tired of sitting because my back starts to hurt after I get up a little rest and again I sit

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
damn cool you can lie down or sit down I have to stay at the computer for 4 hours to play 1 tournament
can you imagine how my back and ass hurts then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Being said that ^ it does look like you are glued to chair so much that you cant even stand up and do other things when tournament is on break ?!?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Being said that ^ it does look like you are glued to chair so much that you cant even stand up and do other things when tournament is on break ?!?
during the break of the tournament, I get up, pour myself some tea and come back:)

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing lying down will have less concentration), it is still better to play sitting down, especially if some deep passages or final tables are planned;)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon .When I had my old laptop,I used to play poker most of the time lying on my bed and sometimes lying on my couch.However, since I bought the new one, I haven´t played poker that way again, I just sit down in front of the laptop and now I enjoy more my poker sessions.Fortunately,I play less hours than years before

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm in a lying position most of the time when playing with my phone. Unless I'm at work of course, where I can play only secretly, ha ha!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sitting in front of my laptop, is the best, on a simple comfortable armchair!

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I am a confirmed couch potatos, I play while sitting on couch in den and watching TV.
Strange as it seems, I can not play poker in completer silence.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
If I play poker on a laptop then I sit, and if I play poker on a mobile phone then I either sit, or lie down, or stand. Mostly I lie down when I play on the mobile phone. It's definitely more convenient if you can place yourself in the position you want, and not be forced to play glued to the computer all the time.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Most of the time I play, I spend my time sitting at the computer. If the tournaments start late, there is a high probability that I will play lying on my bed at the phone. If Poker tournaments are inconvenient to play from your phone and you have to play sitting all the time.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play much anymore since the Ontario gov't killed online poker here, but when I used to play it was almost always in the afternoon and rarely in the evening, so I've never played lying down. When weather permits, I would usually play on my phone while going for walk and just wait for an alert to look at my cards to make a decision. I don't take the game seriously, so even if I play at my computer, the App is minimized until it's my turn. I find poker interesting to a degree but not enough to engage me without doing something else at the same time.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I got to know poker at a delicate time in my life where I could only lie down so I spent almost a year playing lying down but now a days I play sitting down.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
playing lying down will have less concentration), it is still better to play sitting down, especially if some deep passages or final tables are planned;)
yes, you’re right, but sometimes you want to lie down and play so it’s more convenient
Good afternoon .When I had my old laptop,I used to play poker most of the time lying on my bed and sometimes lying on my couch.However, since I bought the new one, I haven´t played poker that way again, I just sit down in front of the laptop and now I enjoy more my poker sessions.Fortunately,I play less hours than years before
why did you play less poker with your new laptop
I'm in a lying position most of the time when playing with my phone. Unless I'm at work of course, where I can play only secretly, ha ha!
who do you work
mostly sitting, once in a while lying down
Damn, I always sit down to play, I want to play lying down
Sitting in front of my laptop, is the best, on a simple comfortable armchair!
what kind of gaming chair do you have
Because I am a confirmed couch potatos, I play while sitting on couch in den and watching TV.
Strange as it seems, I can not play poker in completer silence.
it's distracting I think you often lose if you watch TV and play poker
If I play poker on a laptop then I sit, and if I play poker on a mobile phone then I either sit, or lie down, or stand. Mostly I lie down when I play on the mobile phone. It's definitely more convenient if you can place yourself in the position you want, and not be forced to play glued to the computer all the time.
Yes, I think lying is more comfortable than sitting.
Most of the time I play, I spend my time sitting at the computer. If the tournaments start late, there is a high probability that I will play lying on my bed at the phone. If Poker tournaments are inconvenient to play from your phone and you have to play sitting all the time.
cool, I have an old samsung and you can’t play poker on it, so I would play lying down, but alas, it doesn't pull
I don't play much anymore since the Ontario gov't killed online poker here, but when I used to play it was almost always in the afternoon and rarely in the evening, so I've never played lying down. When weather permits, I would usually play on my phone while going for walk and just wait for an alert to look at my cards to make a decision. I don't take the game seriously, so even if I play at my computer, the app is minimized until it's my turn. I find poker interesting to a degree but not enough to engage me without doing something else at the same time.
I think you're not the only one who got fed up with poker because they started to think for a very long time and everyone plays poker and plays other games when it's their turn to go make their move and then play another hand
I got to know poker at a delicate time in my life where I could only lie down so I spent almost a year playing lying down but now a days I play sitting down.
congratulations i hope you are doing well
depends on the mood but mostly just lying on the bed
cool I would like to play lying down
always in my rubish chair :))
it's probably so old and full of holes and will soon make you a billionaire:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: