Do you play poker lying down or sitting down?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
Whenever I played lying on the couch, I ended up falling asleep, soNow I'd rather play sitting down

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Я играю в покер сидя за компьютером Я хотел бы играть лежа на диване Думаю, было бы удобнее
lying down is possible and more convenient, but if you have long sessions, you need to move more and don't forget about
physical activity.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For my part, I play seated, this position allows me to play comfortably and at the same time have the necessary concentration, since lying on the couch or in bed can make me sleepy and lose my concentration

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting down, I've never played lying down, I think I would have less concentration.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In 50+ years playing poker I have never played it lying down, as others have said, specially at my age
I would be asleep in 5 mins :)

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sitting on my computer also, some times I play at the phone so lying on my bed.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The best way to play is to be resting and sitting comfortably to be able to make the best decisions at the tables and thus make your game profitable.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
I play mostly in a chair, but I have a multi-function chair so I can play in a semi-lying position, which is very convenient. I also use a special footrest that I bought together with the chair.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost always play while sitting. On the phone or sometimes on the computer.

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
I play while lying, sitting, working, walking! I play any way deppents on the situation!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
За 50 с лишним лет игры в покер я ни разу не играл лежа, как говорили другие, особенно в моем возрасте.
я бы уснул через 5 минут:)
надеюсь и мы в 50 лет будем играть в покер потому что для меня этот вопрос очень взрослый и я всегда уважаю возраст людей в нашей стране так воспитывают чтобы мы уважали возраст да если в таком возрасте играть в покер лежа то конечно можно уснуть очень быстро :РЖУ НЕ МОГУ:
Играю сидя, засыпаю.
You can't sleep in poker, because my friend decided to wish him to play poker and then fell asleep for a few minutes 30 minutes approximately and the stage was already deep, and he lost a lot of chips in 30 minutes but still managed to get good money:)

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
These are the most commonly used body postures for playing poker 🙂🙃🙂