Do you play poker lying down or sitting down?

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
In general, it is ideal to change position during the game and be sure to do a warm-up for the joints and spine.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play in a laptop in lying down on bed.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha… interesting question. Usually sitting up and sometimes- depending on the time of day/night I may lay down.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
while sitting, you might as well go to sleep if you're lying down.
Yes, I also play poker while sitting but sometimes my back hurts when the tournament goes on for a very long time
I don't care, I think it doesn't affect the game, but it does affect back pain.
I agree my back hurts a lot from playing poker for a long time
I always play poker on my laptop, sitting back and relaxing on the couch.
I also want to buy a laptop in the future to play while lying on the bed and walking around the room
I'm playing on my knees praying that my computer doesn't freeze, the internet doesn't freeze, and I don't get any bed bits. :ROFLMAO:
:I CAN'T LAUGH: :I CAN'T: Well, as always, you leave a smile on your face with your comments, win poker faster and buy yourself a normal computer:I CAN'T laugh:
I'm sitting at my desk on my chair playing poker
How is your back doing right now? it probably hurts:)
When I play all day, I feel a pain in my back, and then my opinion is: “It would be great if I lay down on the sofa and play poker on a big TV.”
In the future I think I'll do it;)

all that's left is to win the tournament: I'm not sure:

But playing on PC isn't a bad thing either.
I agree I have the same thoughts when I'm playing a long tournament, but we need to win a big tournament and buy a TV for ourselves:) I also like to play on the computer comfortably but the only thing that worries me is back pain
Most of the time I play lying down. I have some special occasions I sit at the table
when you play, you're probably very sleepy and focused on the game, I think it works that way for everyone or not
I play while sitting down, I'm pretty sure that if I played while lying down I would be able to fall asleep. But I've never tried it and I don't have a setting that supports this other than playing it on my tablet.
I play on the computer but after my back gets tired after 4-5 hours, I try to play lying on my phone for about 30 minutes then I fall asleep just like you think it works a lot:)
I usually play while sitting
I'm playing while sitting down. For me, this is the best concentration on the game. But this is individual, I think.
take care of your back try to go to the gym more time

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
:I CAN'T LAUGH: :I CAN'T: Well, as always, you leave a smile on your face with your comments, win poker faster and buy yourself a normal computer:I CAN'T
This is the big problem to win at poker, if I depend on poker money I will keep my computer until the end of time.😁🤣

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Certainly more comfortable^ . ^
I always play while lying on the couch 😎🌴☕
don't sleep on the couch because I always fall asleep when I'm lying down and losing almost 70% of the game on my phone while lying down
I like to play on the bed, with my laptop or mobile phone, but then I fall asleep and make a lot of mistakes. I have better results when I'm sitting, more focused.
I guess we have these thoughts and actions.
Sometimes I play on my laptop while lying on the couch. But overall, I prefer to play on PC because I like to play on a big monitor.
then you should buy a big TV and play it as an option:I CAN'T LAUGH:
Yes, lying on the couch playing online poker is certainly more convenient))
And that's exactly what a Windows or iOS laptop or tablet is for.
the main thing is not to fall asleep after such games:)

Don't forget about beer... snacks and a possible heart attack!
it's good that I don't drink junk food and it won't harm me:)
What an odd question. I used to play live years ago, but now I only play online. I'm sitting at my desk.
I only play while sitting, it's uncomfortable to play while lying down
I always sit with my laptop.
How to play live
I'm just waking up either because of an emergency or else I'm taking the opportunity to smoke, make coffee or others.
Your health;););)
Hi everyone

Lying down? By no means is sitting in a good chair the best place

respectfully
Ha ha... interesting question. I usually sit down, and sometimes, depending on the time of day/night, I can lie down.
take care of your back thank you your health at night I advise you not to play at all
You can do it from your phone while lying down...:)
if I do it lying down, I'm more likely to fall asleep:)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's the beauty of laptops or tablets... lying down, relaxing
I agree I know I don't have a laptop in the near future I think it's worth buying it
I only play poker while sitting or standing
you play standing when it hurts to sit already sitting or to warm up a little:)
I play lying on the couch:ninja:
probably a lot of games you sometimes fall asleep:)
Tired or sleepy, no matter what position you play, he'll still be -EV lying, sitting, jumping on broken glass. I had to fall asleep a couple of times at 4-5 in the morning and I never had to - you still play like in a fog. And enduring a badbeat at night in the final, or even worse, making a mistake yourself - you won't want that to your enemy and you won't envy your family. Of course, lying down is more convenient to play, you completely relax and think better.
Well, lying on the contrary, it's harder for me to think right away, so I always play on the computer
Personally, I focus better when sitting down, especially if I'm playing in a 6-8 table session. I can act faster than lying on my laptop or on my phone. But if I'm playing a freeroll, maybe I'm playing on the phone doing other things.
Yes, when I have to do, I also try to play on my phone while walking around the house and going about my business, it's incredibly convenient
I've found that when I'm lying down, I drop my phone on my face.
It's less painful to sit like this. 🤣
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Roflmao:Apparently I'm not the only one
Good question haha, I just play sitting but after 3 hours I want to play lying down hahaha but I can't because I'll fall asleep in the chair
I'm just like you, I'm afraid of sleep while playing poker and I play while sitting

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Mostly sitting at the computer, although it would be better with a laptop in any position.
in the near future I'm also going to buy a laptop to play while lying down
I play lying on the couch, my laptop is on my knees, and it's very comfortable to play!!!)))
probably very sorry for your knees when the laptop is lying on your knees, it gets very hot
I'm playing pretty far away from my monitors. I received this electric chair about a week ago and it has cup holders on both hands, even though one of them is occupied by my little mouse table. It also has storage spaces in both hands so I can store my wireless keyboard there. The headrest moves up and down independently and I can play sitting or lying down, but most of the time I sit if I'm not tired.

I've been thinking a lot about what I want in my new chair. I even bought materials to make my mouse table before I bought a chair.

This chair is perfect for me. This is exactly what I wanted, I love it so much that I went shopping to buy real leather and have on hand a replacement for the faux leather it came with when it eventually wears out. I'm not going to buy another chair, I'll just cut off the upholstery of this one because it's perfect.
View attachment 323474

While I say it's perfect, when I finally change his shoes, I'll change the sides of the cup holder because the chair controls are under my mouse table right now. I can get to them but it would be much better if they were on the left side.

View attachment 323475
damn such a comfortable chair is just handsome (y) :giggle:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi there.
I also play poker on my computer while sitting in a chair. My chair is of good quality so I can play for a long time without feeling uncomfortable. When I'm playing while lying down, I just start to fall asleep.
Good luck.
you just like me fall asleep in a chair:)
Personally, I prefer to play when I'm sitting in a chair. :D
It's more important to sit on a chair to prepare for live tournaments, as you can't lie on the bed there 😂😂
that's what you're right about in tournaments you can't lie down, and that's why people playing on phones will be more difficult for them in terms of patience: I CAN'T laugh:
I've tried a lot of different poses, including on my head, but I currently mostly use a chair
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: playing on your head apparently you were very bored:Roflmao:
Maybe a good chair and stretching exercises every 1/2 hour or so will solve the problem. ;:cool:
One squat every half hour relieves pain. :ROFLMAO:
I'll try it well, I hope I'll be able to warm up because I'm so lazy:)
I especially prefer to play while sitting down and giving it the attention it deserves, after all, I'm doing it for fun and it doesn't make me tired.
you should take your back like me and all players playing while sitting in front of the computer
Sitting in a good chair
a good chair is a big plus don't regret wearing a good chair, you're great
Poker bothers me in some situations, especially when I have to win a lot in a tournament and I'm far ahead. So I would start sweating in bed and could imagine it would be much worse if you wanted to stay focused.
I agree with you but I always start by playing on the computer if I'm a little tired lying on the bed but not for long
Sitting in my lazy chair.
why is it lazy? :) is there a story about your chair?
Hi Gallarado777! This is what I do! I have a sofa in front of my computer: I sleep on it and play poker!
hi friend playing poker don't sleep it's very harmful: I CAN'T LAUGH:

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
Apparently, playing lying down is more convenient, but if you play more than 1 table, playing lying down will not be very convenient. Although it depends on how big a monitor you use. I usually play at 2-3 tables and I play sitting down.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You just have to sit back and play! One day I decided to lie down because it was too late and I fell asleep at recess... so it's best to sit down!
that's right, I also like to play while sitting if I play lying down, I'm drawn to sleep
I don't think so, it's definitely not going to benefit the spine.

Think about it, seriously, how many hours a day to lie down, how many days a week?
Yes, it's also harmful to wish for a long time, everything in moderation if someone lies for a long time or sits on the players in a chair, it's better to start playing sports
I play poker lying down, it's more convenient for me because my back hurts, but it doesn't hurt to play lying down and, as I'm used to, it's easier
do not lie down for a long time it's very harmful try to play lying down and sitting sometimes going to the gym health is very important
Of course he's sitting. Sometimes standing if the session is long
I can't play standing for more than 5-10 minutes I want to play right away:I CAN'T laugh:

depending on the situation, I can lie, I can sit
We don't have to lie to us, we're all adults:Roflmao: :ROFLMAO: just kidding, I realized that you're playing lying down:)

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi!
I like your thread/question.
I live on the couch, so whenever I play when I am home, I play on the couch. Mostly lying down, unless I am getting sleepy, I get up to avoid getting asleep 😁.
Gl at the tables.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I also want to buy a laptop in the future to play while lying on the bed and walking around the room
In any case, it is more convenient than sitting at the table for several hours and less stress on the spine.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sitting, except for breaks.
when the break I think you go to bed right away and enjoy how quickly 5 minutes have passed and you haven't had time to rest:) I just have a poker break like this
I usually play on my laptop. So sitting down:)
in the future I will also buy a laptop and boast that I'm playing while lying down:)
Hallo
lying sitting properly:) and always YouTube or something in the background!
oh yes YouTube in the background, of course, it's cool, I also do that and I still watch twitch
Sometimes I play from bed, but very rarely. I concentrate better when I'm sitting down.
Yes, I agree with you concentration is what you need in poker
I change positions during the game... The main thing is to move on to 5-minute breaks, I go outside and do some exercises to warm up...;)
you don't even go out on the streets, you're great what exercises you do tell us the bar horizontal bars
Lately I've been playing poker screaming:)))
patience, friend you will someday play with the joy of smiling on your face:)
when you sit on the floor as usual, there is simply no money for a normal chair;)
here you have a good motivation to win poker and buy yourself a normal chair and don't sit on the floor, your ass will freeze
Playing on a laptop while sitting in a chair
I hope you're not in the game all the time when I play poker someone leaves for a very long time I hope you don't fall asleep playing poker:)
Great question from the author of the post. I've always been interested in what position Cardschat players play, and I was pleasantly surprised that many people like me play while lying down. And I thought, am I really weird playing poker lying down:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, most players here play lying down, probably everyone likes to play with canforth and get the most out of poker
Sitting in my living room. Usually when the TV is on, when the table is very slow.
now someone else is watching TV, you're probably an adult what programs you watch on TV or TV shows maybe

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You can fall asleep while lying down!
agreed
I play poker while sitting in front of the computer, and if I were playing lying down, I would probably think about something else instead of poker.
what would you probably think about good food and the beautiful sea where you bathe fresh air or anything else
I love playing in bed!
confess to poker often
In my opinion, it's important to be in a comfortable position to relax while playing poker. I prefer a comfortable sitting position at the computer desk and maybe having a glass of water or a small snack like nuts or fruit on the side. It's better to make time for a drink/snack while you're still watching the game, and when the 5-minute break starts, I go get some fresh air and stretch out a little bit.
I agree with you I also do this way food and water should always be there before playing poker and fresh air I open the window to always breathe fresh air
That's why I prefer to play on my cell phone if there aren't many tables so I can lie down if I'm tired. Playing on PC means spending 5 or 6 hours sitting in one place, and that makes you tired at the end of the day.
Yes, I'm very tired after spending 5-8 hours of poker a day playing 3-5 tables so I play on my computer so I would play on my phone
It depends on whether I'm playing seriously or just for fun (like some freeroll or satellite).
During the pandemic, I realized that it is very important to separate the workplace and the place of rest so that your subconscious mind does not confuse them.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Roflmao:Apparently my subconscious mind always confuses them:Roflmao: :ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In general, it is ideal to change your posture while playing and be sure to warm up the joints and spine.
Yes it's very useful I agree with you but we rarely do it and many people forget to do it. We don't take care of ourselves with playing poker
I'm playing on my laptop while lying on the bed.
a laptop is a cool thing yes but often lying down don't play sometimes get out of bed:)
You can do it from your phone while lying down...:)
a lot of tables are hard to play from the computer so I try to play from the computer while sitting
It's a big problem to win poker, if I depend on poker money, I'll keep my computer running for the rest of the century. 😁🤣
Well, I agree that you don't have to hope for money in poker, I'm talking about the fact that you need to work, but send the money you won in poker to buy yourself a computer:)
Apparently, it is more convenient to play lying down, but if you play more than 1 table, playing lying down will not be very comfortable. That depends on how big the monitor you're using, though. I usually play at 2-3 tables and play while sitting down.
I agree with you that I play on my computer to play more tournaments if I play 1 tournament it's very painful and long for me

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't sleep on the couch because I always fall asleep when I'm lying down and play almost 70% of the game on my phone while lying down

I assume we have these thoughts and actions.

then you should buy a big TV and play it as an option:I CAN'T LAUGH:

the main thing is not to fall asleep after such games:)

it's good that I don't drink junk food and it won't harm me:)

take care of your back thanks for your health at night, I advise you not to play at all

if I do it lying down I'll fall asleep sooner:)
:)
Then, you have to play several tournaments from your phone while lying down, then you will definitely not fall asleep.:)

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both plus standing and even walking sometimes :)

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I play lying almost always, I can’t say what interferes with concentration. True, once when a 5-minute break was announced in the tournament, I fell asleep, I would have played sitting, I probably didn’t fall asleep.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you play, you're probably very sleepy and focused on the game, I think it works that way for everyone or not
If I'm sleepy I will not play but not always I'm focused on the game. Sometimes I let other things to distract me, TV, browsing the internet...
But I like to play laid down because in this way I avoid back pain

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I mix them up... And during those long MTT's I switch from one position to another. I even take my phone with me around the house whenever I have things to do that cannot be postponed.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
My favorite position I play on a big screen TV 55" in my living room. Laptop connected. And from a very comfy sleeping chair