Do You Get Nervous When You Play?

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you , with such player you have to be very patient , and wait your chance

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just sit back relax and enjoy the game. Don't be nervous im not. unless im allin with a 50%chance to win i get a bit nervous.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I get nervous and concerned when I'm dodging the `all-in's` during certain tournaments at the beginning. Some people have money and time to burn but I don't. So, in order to bulk up my stack I need to take certain unwanted chances just to stay competitive.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is passion ...
Passion - means a wave of nerves. Only the robot does not get nervous ...:damnmate:

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I was very nervous when it came bad bit, but now I understand that it prevents you from making smart decisions, so I try to keep myself in the hands.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nervous I do not say, but sometimes I get very tense.
I try to manage this tension, but sometimes I'm very apprehensive.

J

Jeremy Laninger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I may be a little tense when I first sit down, but after 15 minutes or so I settle down. Overall I wouldn’t say I get nervous. Just have to feel out the players at the table with you.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all nervous, and I myself want to break the monitor when your pocket aces move with something like 10 -2 different suits, but this is a game, there's nothing to be done

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are certainly times when I am nervous playing live. I tend to be less nervous playing online. I think that online I play much higher volume but much lower stakes so each decision doesn't seem as important. I am trying to take that to the live tournaments as well. Make the best play I can and move on the next one. It seems much more exciting to make large all in bluffs live than online.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nervous. Then gather myself, force myself to stop being nervous and begin to get more nervous

K

kingarthurrov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I nervously for cashgame , When I have AA in flop AJK but I'm lose .After I ‘m allin to 2-3 round.
lol

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, especially in important tournaments and when my bank roll is down.This influences my decisions in the short run (negatively).

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you know, I dont really get nervous anymore. On occasion when Im in a big hand, with 2nd or 3rd to the nuts, we are playing for big money and I'm facing a raise, but that's it.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I am nervous. But Itry to calm down and get rid of negative emotions.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so so used to the variations of the poker that i'm not even more nervous.Poker is like that, not always who has the best cards wins the pot,learn this.

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I get nervous at the end of a bad day's session.but immediately understand that this not will help. will make game even worse and I'm calming down

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
being nervous, I think it only makes things worse, when you miss an entry in the hand or when you suffer a bad beat. poker is a strategy game that demanded maximum calm and patience, when we made the decision to go for all or nothing, we have to keep in mind that the result can be positive or negative ... even AA vs 22 ... the AA may suffer a defeat

Lupu Anatolie

Lupu Anatolie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are moments when I get bored.
When I was at the beginning, I often chewed and called)))
Now I'm in control

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can usually stay calm and patient throughout the majority of the match, but sometimes its the aggressive players that make me nervous. You know, the ones that are consistently raising pre-flop. Makes it hard to play a good hand, never know what you're gonna get.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
being nervous, I think it only makes things worse, when you miss an entry in the hand or when you suffer a bad beat. poker is a strategy game that demanded maximum calm and patience, when we made the decision to go for all or nothing, we have to keep in mind that the result can be positive or negative ... even AA vs 72 ... the AA may suffer a defeat

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be when you first started to play but with a little time understood the game and now not nervous.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get really nervous because I'm okay with losing. It's all about making the right play. I can go to sleep at night as a loser as long as I made the right play.

soccer1996

soccer1996

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to keep myself together. of course, you can not do without nerves, especially when you have made a big buy-in, but it prevents the game, prevents you from making the right decision and it's great to assess the situation

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn’t say I get nervous because I’m playing within my bankroll but in extremely big pots or all in hands deep I occasionally have a rush of excitement/nervous feeling. I think it’s normal to have some type of internal reaction but it shouldn’t prevent you from making good decisions otherwise it’s definitely going to prevent you from playing your best.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If it's worth to be nervous cause it's important game I am but most of the times nope.