Chips
I spend 3-4 hours a day on poker, so I do not have time to warm up

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm literally never raging or getting nervous. I learned that from the professionals. Doesn't really mater how big hand u lost or get knocked out from the tournament. I'm never tilting, because there is always another tourney/table. If i'm getting nervous there is bigger chance to lose the next tournament/hand again.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only live, but I am working on it. And try to use it to my advantage when I can. But ultimately still searching for the consistent calm

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose the closes thing I feel to being nervous is when I play live and I'm in the middle of a big pot. Adrenaline typically takes over and I feel less in control of my actions. It's pretty exciting though so I'm not sure if nervous is the right word.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I've played live I tend to be nervous waiting for the tournament to start. Obviously the anticipation of the event can get your blood pumping - which isn't always a good thing.

Online or live cash games I'm not nervous. Even when I've played in tournaments with big buy-ins ($215, $430) I wasn't nervous online - just focused on the task at hand and formulating what my initial plan of attack would be.

In a pot, I don't get nervous when I see AA anymore - now I'm thinking about what my move will be to play the hand given my position, the size of the pot, the table image I have and the table image overall.

Nervousness creates focus but too much builds excitement - the last thing you want to do entering a pot. Play with thought and process, not because you see two shiny kings.

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play for hours on end, after a couple of bad beats I get nervous, but in that case I just go out. It's better to skip a couple of hands than to lose all the chips in one hand

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if I get close to the money. I try not to but I really hate spending a lot of time on a game just to bubble. Lol

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand that the nerves interfere with the game but I can not help myself.

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's not forget that the game is fun, if we play as fun, the success is coming. Of course I'm angry for a while, but it's going fast.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never ... you must have a solid game always

nobodysf00l

nobodysf00l

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me? Nervous?

I sure am...at times. But usually I settle in pretty quickly and get to work.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course im nervious if i lose.. :D

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah always when I got some monster and Opponent hit better :motz:

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous when I play a tournament and there are not enough players and I have a fear of making a mistake.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel more nervious when i have a good hand like KK QQ AA JJ AK I try not to but I really hate spending a lot of time on a game just to bubble

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm nervous only when there are players at the table who go to all-in with any hand

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usualy when iplay with anger i loose prety fast.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure I'm nervous... at times!
I actually enjoy the the thrill when
You are all-in in a tournament and the
cards are getting dealt...
And I'm nervous all the way to the river...

But I'm not worried when I make a bet.
If You are nervous while making your decision
You will end up making costly mistakes...

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I want to smash the monitor in anger. I understand that the nerves interfere with the game but I can not help myself.

About a year ago, I was also nervous and worried especially during the downstrake. But now I understand that tilt in poker can not be avoided anywhere. The more experience, the better I understand it and take it easy. Anything can happen. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose) Just relax and learn to relate to everything calmly and most importantly, without anger, because when you get angry, you make even more mistakes and make yourself only worse! Good luck!

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I am angry because some stupid fold(fear probably).

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm nervous only when there are players at the table who go to all-in with any hand

In regards to all-in players, you should just be patient and not worry about the outcome as long as you played the hand correctly.
You can't win every hand even when your a 4 to 1 favourite.
The key is just to make the right moves, thats all you can control anyway.

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happens, but not often!
I'm especially nervous when players are not enough to win prizes, and chips are not enough for a higher place.
I beg your pardon for the bad English.