You HAVE to make $10 a day playing poker

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play 2nl Cash table with good table selection (Not zoom) on pokerstars and use "all in cashout." I would make a prop bet that I wouldn't have a single losing day with that strategy.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Play 2nl Cash table with good table selection (Not zoom) on Pokerstars and use "all in cashout." I would make a prop bet that I wouldn't have a single losing day with that strategy.

Nice to see someone with confidence.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To profit i like to sping&go, many money can be profit there... (and many can be lost hahaha)

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d go for freeroll tournaments and use the cash on SnGs if I were to play it safe.
But greed gets the better of me in real life and I go for the large tournaments.
I only play micro so the money I loose has no affect on my life, so maybe it’s not greed.

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is not impossible my goal is this playing 6+ holdem i usually make 10 $ a day but there are days when you take bad

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should play in the game that suit you best. Try mastering one game. Each game type have different startegy. I believe you cannot win 10 dollars everyday with just 10 dollar, which mean 100% winning.

Plata

Plata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need consider few things.

I don't recommend this way, because 10 usd is to lower bankroll.

You need at least 100 buy-in of mtt's to play confortable. Risk only maximum 1% of your bankroll when play's mtt.

MTT's have high variance, more players registered less profit ratio.

A good players win 1-3% of mtt's played. I archieve 7% in one room few years ago, with around 200 mtt's played. But is so difficult with volume.

You will need minimum 1000 MTT's played to analize you as regular player and make a prediction of your future.

Don't move up hurry. Don't withdraw any money at start. Is bad strategy withdraw.

If you want risk free money you will need do a good bankroll management, discipline, study (courses and hands of your moves and from others), be patience to decide move up.

I will come back to poker at GGPoker, many time without play poker.
I will play only SPIN-GO there at beggining, because I deposit only $20 bucks.
Hope profit some more with $60 in tickets I will receive for promo.
When I have $150 or more will start play MTT of $1, preferably with bounty.

Keep in mind, bankroll management is the most important thing do you have consider. You will need discipline. In past I lost some money because I was crazy guy, won some money too. Therefore respect your buy-in limits for any game, mtt, cash, sng, spin or others.

Keep your records and study them.

I hope have help you.

Cheers;)

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is impossible although I think that for professional players it is possible, but at least at unibet I don't think that many professionals play.

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker every day

It would not be bad to earn $ 10 a day with poker - for example, in Ukraine, the average salary is $ 300 a month ((and unfortunately, it is not yet possible to earn $ 10 a day by playing. Well, you need to learn from your mistakes and improve your level of play.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems easy enough but it's an erroneous impression. For my 12 year poker career I mostly lose my 10 buck deposit playing for about a week or less. Of course there were some winnings but there were only a few of them. Apparently I'm not a poker talent.
I also drain all my deposits of 10 dollars)

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I think that with 10 dollars a day, it will be difficult to double it.)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

It will be because I am somewhat new to playing this or because I still do not play with more than 2 tables at the same time, or because my betting level is still low, but it is difficult for me to make that profit per day.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would use the 1.2 option, 9 more, in poker rooms there are all sorts of promotions, tasks. But in poker it is better not to set a specific goal, as they say in sports, you can burn out

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

This is a misconception about poker. In poker, you can't plan for winnings. That's bullshit.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are no guarantee's when playing Poker, I have had day's sometime's week's where I could not win a sausage, so trying to win any game is always adding pressure to yourself to play the best game possible, all the time.
Even A/A gets crushed at time's so waiting for them and shoving all-in give's you no guarantee that you are going to double up, I have seen me get a walk when on the BB with Pocket Aces, which is always disappointing, but that is how it goes sometime's, you have to accept it and get on with the game.
Playing within your bankroll, and sticking to it, is the important issue, If you want to play one $10 game a day even if it is a double or bust game, be sure to have at least $1,000 in your bankroll so you can endure the defeats and keep on playing.
My aim when playing Poker is to try and play my best game possible, and if it is an MTT buy-in, or free-roll, I will aim to Make the money, and only then will I aim for the Final table, Finishing ITM should be considered a win even if you are only breaking even, or slightly in profit, because at least you have not lost your buy-in, and you can survive to play the next game.
I Play for the pure pleasure the game gives me, and the fun I get playing, I have never made a deposit, therefore can never lose my own money, so all my winnings in my bankroll is made from Free-roll's and low stake buy-ins, and for every player like myself who are not willing to lose money playing Poker, there are hundred's maybe thousand's of players who do make regular deposit's and lose the lot in a matter of a few game's.
Keep Poker Fun!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
If there's a way to do that then poker company will get bankruptcy. There's no strategy in poker that make you 10$ everyday. It's just like gambling but with your own money and with your own decision it's a easy money you can double or lose your money in just 10 seconds.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
how would you go about doing it?

Let's say every morning you get $10 seed money and by 24H00 that evening you have to show $10 profit. 5 days a week.

1) Freerolls? Don't risk the $10
2) Small Mtts (sub $1)
3) Micro cash tables?
4) Play like a NIT on a bigger by in MTT - say $3-$5 and just aim to get ITM.
6) Play like a NIT on a more expensive cash table - just wait for AA , shove and pray.
7) Don't be silly it's impossible
8) A combination of those above
9) Other.

Wow - wrote this ages ago. I guess another way could be to play micro satties and sub satties. But for a more regular stream of income I am guessing cash is the way to go. But I guess it's pretty much a math problem - if you an above-average poker player all you need to do is grind for an extended period to overcome variance - and you will come out on top.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go the following way:

9) Other.
1-"Medium" cash tables: Here you will play few hands and you can shove your AA;

2-Medium Mtts, but in this case aiming to be ITM to up.

I would add Micro cash table as well combined with the medium sizes.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play freerolls and collect the dollars received every morning for a week. When my bankroll is about 100 dollars I will play micro tournaments and micro cash

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not do this, since having only 10 dollars it is difficult, long and not cost-effective to play all day

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Its not difficult but you need patience and perseverance