You HAVE to make $10 a day playing poker

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a good strategy to work with good reachable goal per day if really apply can maybe even win more depending on your luck on a particular day or even days

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for this, it is quite enough to play two cash tables NL5, also a good option for sit&go dollar tournaments, but here we also have to take into account the variance and possible downstrokes, so you may not be able to make money every day

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion I will play only freerolls and consolidate my winning to play in bigger tourney. I did not risk any money at all and still I will not leave my job for poker.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To earn 10 bucks a day
first you need to have a bankroll of 500-1000 dollars
a little mind and 93% luck

M

Mike912

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
10$ a day is a good starting goal. It’s important to become a winning poker player before risking to much of your own money

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Option 1).

With frerools it is possible, yes, you can do even more, just dedicate yourself to the study and play as many frerools as possible during the day.

Good luck.

:shakehand

Last edited:
J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a good goal, I'll try to make a goal like that. I'm going to take advantage of this end of the year that I'm on vacation and try to focus on that.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that that would not be possible. You will have swings that will ruin this, and I don't think reliably making 10$ a day from freerolls is feasible either.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 handed 50c sit and gos - easy money and a great to build a BR as even 3rd place gives a tiny profit - if you like the grind :)

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
better to self educate rather than orienting on small prize

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
You could also make ZERO dollars for several days, even if you are a good player.

So instead you should focus on weekly or even better, monthly and yearly goals.
And your bankroll should start from minimum $100-300.

I would focus on 9 player sng where top 3 gets paid and start grinding.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally play in the moment when Im excited to play, which means I don't play everyday like I used to. After switching to this method I have been getting much better returns on investments. Playing when your not in the mood is never a good idea in my opinion.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play low limits and everything will be fine:)

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8) it's probably impossible, eventually you will have a down swing that lasts more then 24 hours. Fwiw your best bet would be double or nothing sit and goes. If you have a good edge and put in a ton of volume over 24 hours.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
freerolls in |CardChat plus super micro-stakes sitngoes $1 below 45 man or less play TAG definitely doable $300/month

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It all depends on the time you have available.
If your time is free, play freerolls every day and alternate between MTT, S&G and cash game.
Always spending only 20% of the initial amount. If you reach your goal, stop betting and play only freerolls until the end of the day.

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion Micro cash would be the easiest was to make that money. It would just take waiting for your spots and being patient. With tournaments you just need so much volume, and you're not always making final tables.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to play poker every day. But on average, my financial result for the month is 40-70 dollars. Not a lot of money, but a lot of fun. :D
Good luck.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I do. Micro tables - an average of $ 10 per day. A tight game, and a game by ranges.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my opinion, the most important thing is to be consistent and follow your daily strategy and goals. It's difficult but not impossible.
I would play cash NL2 .. 0.01; 0.02, following a good strategy to go to NL5

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$ 10 per day or $ 300 per month?
The first is quite difficult with such a small BR, because there will always be days on which you will not win a dollar ...
The second option ($ 300 per month) looks more real to me :)