Women Should be Banned from Poker?

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typical male opinion. I'd put such a man in a women's game, prove ... It wouldn't be long on the pitch.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

Absurd! According to statistics ...) So what ??? Maybe he is a wife-sexist ???) Let's do a study that shows that bald men play less and less poker. And they will also be excluded from poker!) In fact, do not get hung up on this. And it turns out that only such ideal people as the author of this "Article" can play poker!)):flute:

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi
i just read this article, it make me very mad & upset
but what of the statistics and arguments it makes?
i take this article and burn it in backyard, thn stomp on the ashes!!

your comments please on this

https://www.returnofkings.com/153555/women-should-be-banned-from-poker-for-their-own-good

I am not surprised that you disagree.
Although they support the numbers that they describe and admit there is a lot of truth in it, it is rude that women should be banned from the game.
Then we could even say that we should also ban those over fifty because they are not as successful.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a litany. Let's take care of the like and play poker!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yikes, I can’t believe there is someone out there that actually feels this way. It looks like a desperate attempt to drive traffic to his site/promote his ebooks. A real waste of the English language!
I did not think about it, you are right. A man wanted to get bad PR, therefore, he wrote this insignificant article in order to attract attention.:bandit::D

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There will ALWAYS be people posting their OPINION about such things that are going to upset one gender or the other.

I don't buy this 'theory' at all. I read maybe the first 2 paragraphs? and lost complete interest in his degrading ignorance. He is either looking for a good debate? or as Katie said, trying to draw people to his post. I would say he will do well with both and obviously has a thick skin to take it, like most opinionated writers. :)

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems to be the work of someone who may or may not have a window licking problem. Good day

Good Luck To All:cool:

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After having read a few comments on this forum and the article itself, I have to exit outta here.
This author no doubt wrote this soon after shoving and losing all of his chips to a woman who outplayed him. Lol!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.This article has no sense at all..There are so many good women players like Kristen Bicknell,Maria Ho, and so on.In our forum ,we have many of them too.

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you ask me, womens playing better then mens :)
GL to all our beautiful womens <3

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Men and Women are so equal you shouldn't react this way to an article written by a sexist ignorant, nobody cares about his opinion, my advice is be strong mentally and play your game do not care about anyone's opinion !

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Of course not,women s are part of poker

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mujeres en el poker

Hi. not the opposite should be more women's tournaments since I see that there are few. Women are very good players we have done in argentina Lampropulos connie which won several tournaments millionaires

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. Women have every right to play poker. But should men ?? This is a very dumb question. Women are not dogs! She's Also people and they have every right to play poker.:)

M

Mmmmkkkk1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To my mind, poker like football. Not for girls:icon_prof

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tox1cel

Tox1cel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see any reason why a woman should be banned...

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! I think in the Poker, as in Life all need to be balanced, therefore, if in the Life women doing
the different cases on a par with men, then why they can't to play in the Poker?! What stupidity! On the contrary to play with the women is very interesting: they not give a strongly relax, hold you always in the tonus! And in the same time there is exchange different energy, that positive influence on your personal development not only in Poker, but in Life! :cool::)

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The woman ... without whom the man would be "dead." It is part of our lives. It is necessary. So, it has its place in poker. And he can be a better player than a man.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand anything about this issue, we have equal rights in everyday life, why should it be different in poker?

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I sympathize with our girls... But okay that I am a man)):flute:

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women who play poker should not be excluded from the game. If that was happening, we would be talking about social racism. In the world of poker, women are a minority and I think they offer a special beauty!

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This criticism should be an incentive for us women to try harder.

Today, men continue to prevail in the popular card game, as they have a greater presence in tournaments, although that does not mean that women are less skilled.

The statistics that GEARÓID Ó HUALLACHÁIN shows in his article should only serve as an incentiveand challenge us to do better and better.

These women are an example of what we can achieve

Vanessa Selbst – 11.891.332 dólares
Kathy Liebert – 6.286.548 dólares
Kristen Bicknell – 4.777.107 dólares
Annie Duke – 4.270.548 dólares
Maria Ho – 3.990.852 dólares
Annette Obrestad – 3.942.232 dólares
Liv Boeree – 3.852.996 dólares

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Silliness

I believe the article was written tongue-in-cheek, thus most of the comments are just silliness. Although, correct me if I’m wrong, but I doubt it.