Women Should be Banned from Poker?

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish more women would play poker and make the final table in the WSOP. It would put this crack pot theory to rest that women can't play poker like men. There are lots of good women players out there. Women can be some of the toughest opponents to play against.
Like button.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the first thing to consider .. I don't if he's gay or just really arrogant and thinks he is better than women ... he obviously hates women .. probably in all or almost all aspects of his life ...

There are those who will subscribe to what he says .. but I think most will file this away in the garbage can where it belongs, it would be interesting to see how this guy stacked up against Liv Boeree or Vanessa Rousso .. pretty sure I already know that answer

You shouldn't get tweaked out over this guy .. you should just laugh ... he is obviously from the inferior side of our species

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
apparently whoever wrote that article must have been smoking some bad crack. I know several women who play poker, and they have some killer attitude when on the felt. I say, if you want to play go for it. the more the merrier!
let them play i am sure they wouldn't be sore losers like most men. no one likes to lose but that is poker ,sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. the big difference is knowing when to quit.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want to say something but i cant because i may get ... but .... u... for saying that!

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rare question

No, it would be something very xenophogo, we are all people and we all have the right to act freely, regardless of your sex

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that anyone can enjoy and have success in. To say that females should be banned from poker is a selfish and ignorant statement. I'm willing to take anyone's chips at the table, shuffle up and deal!

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never

Good afternoon everyone.
More because they ban women from poker?
I think women who play poker are charming.
You can't ban women from one place, even more, me, who only like 3 types of women, nationals, foreigners and extraterrestrials.
Here are great poker players who are beautiful.

1 Vivian Saliba
2 LIV BOEREE
3 JOANNA KRUPA
4 ERICA SCHOENBERG
5 CHRISTINA LINDLEY;)

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that's a fool...

my girlfriend startet poker right now and she likes to play online.

She won some pott's an now she is in the game and wants to play ever time...

I like girls who play poker and it's a gift for us mens to have some beauty at the table.

Ruslan4018

Ruslan4018

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
покер можливий, але я б не дозволив керувати автомобілем.

Ruslan4018

Ruslan4018

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Я б заборонив чоловікам чистити та мити посуд:D

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course not...this is an insane thought that only a man could think. Women have it bad enough at the table, and to come here to hear this is disheartening.

Beatlebug

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a chance :D sometimes women are better at poker than men :D :D

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi
i just read this article, it make me very mad & upset
but what of the statistics and arguments it makes?
i take this article and burn it in backyard, thn stomp on the ashes!!

your comments please on this

https://www.returnofkings.com/153555/women-should-be-banned-from-poker-for-their-own-good
returnofkings.com is in my opinion chauvinist site... many articles there starts with words: "5 reasons women should be banned...." so reasonable person cannot take them seriously...:D

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.women are just as much members of society as men.therefore, they have the same rights.why shouldn't they play if they like?

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO!
There are rules foe all of us,we are all equal!
So please don't open thread like this!

IM_FM

IM_FM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously who wrote this article is a person with problems relating to women and looking for ways to damage their image, women actually make the game fun and more enjoyable, I do not know what the world of poker would be if there were no goddesses like Vanessa Selbst or Livee Boeree (I love her), I think it is an article that does not deserve the slightest attention and no professional poker player would look at it differently than something ridiculous. Regards.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just plain outrageous. Makes no sense at all in my opinion !!!

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

I think the opposite is true - women need to be attracted more to play poker. Women in poker create a special flavor. Their decisions and moves are sometimes so brilliant ...

J

jcmp1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Women in power

For me, women in the world of poker have played a good role and very good players. I have learned live and online from many women who are very good friends nowadays, but women are the most beautiful thing we have in this land and they should not be excluded from anywhere :aetsch:

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a strange question? we are all human, we are all free to participate in all kinds of games!
Successes to all women who play poker, apart from adding a plus to the tables, its beauty;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Whoever doesn't like women at the tables , really has serious problems , sexual , psychological-mental problems , retardness , probably a very ugly face and complexed personality . Women know very good poker , they're good match for men , , besides that , they make playing on the tables more enjoyable , especially live :)

Also , if sb regards women not so skilled , can't understand why he wouldn't want them at the tables , if he's better than them he would win an incredible amount of the times , so why do you complain (most of those complaining are totally losers , not only in poker ............ )

Anyway , my favorite poker youtube video is that with Miss finland ..... :D

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poor guy/author - suffered a bad beating at the table by a woman, sulked away with his tail between his legs, then decided to join Return of Kings.
Admission to the club required that he write an article, any article, about how men are better than women.
It has been over a year since you started this thread. I hope you are over the idiot's article and doing well at the tables.