why the heck is this even a topic...??
of course not,,, jeesh lol

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course not, where is this even coming from? Who says this stuff, and what would be the reasoning behind such a statement?

C

chris arthurs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol is this suppose to be a joke.Women I find are super good players I seem to have a lot more troubles against women players then men when playing live,so to all the women reading this show them how it'd done.

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol is this suppose to be a joke.Women I find are super good players I seem to have a lot more troubles against women players then men when playing live,so to all the women reading this show them how it'd done.
HAHA, that makes sense!! ;)

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker should be for everyone.
Women and men are more than welcome to play
That is my statement

Efeb23

Efeb23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's next? Women should be banned from our beds too!
I dont think so...:)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are at the poker table so react to irritation, it will lead you to a tilt, if you have recently played poker, you can not show your emotions like this. You can play poker with absolutely any creature in our galaxy.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not because women are the balance in the game, as well as how easily we would do without them👌😋

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only do I not agree that women should be banned from poker but I think that there should be no exclusive tournaments for them since it is a mental game and there I do not see differences between men and women. As an example of a woman beating the men is Vicky Coren, who until a few months ago was the only player who had won two European Poker Tour Main Events.

S

shellie111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
what a silly post.anyone can play poker doesn't matter man or woman ….this post should be taken down.....

A

atalantos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me who will say to Maria Ho that you are not allowed to play poker ? She is one of the strongest poker players in the world. And there are many more women that they play really quality poker with great poker reads.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This isn't even a topic in my opinion, women can do all the ,things we can do and play. Some women can do, play some things better then myself as a man. I worked in construction for a couple of years, there we women there that did better jobs than some other men, and they worked hard at it too. I disagree with banning women.

Obrudzsahad32

Obrudzsahad32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion everyone is egal !

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course not women have the same or better capabilities than men for anything, work, sports, we are equal besides being the best this on the master land women give us life, love, pleasure, happiness ...:D

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course not kkkkk many of the players I like to watch are women like: liv boeree, maria lampropulos, gaelle baumann, vanessa selbst, maria ho, maria konnikova etc

martinthemenace

martinthemenace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The only reason i can imagine is that there are very beautiful ladies, who can distract you easily. Despite that i don`t see any reason! :)

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noooooooo . If are players distracted from nice laddys that means is they problem. poker should be UNISEX game. I really enjoy playing poker with laddys.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sure that nowadays only full nerds can doubt the intellectual abilities of women!

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that there should be any gender difference in poker.

All of the people playing should always be consider equal.

Doesn't matter the gender, religion, race or whatever you are... While playing, you're just another poker player ;)

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
women are equal to men they have the same abilities and skills for me if they are worthy opponents healthily and thus a pleasant moment is realized forces women poker

K

kingofnaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha the article is great, so many laughs

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I've known guys who have these sort of opinions.
They usually have huge inferiority complexes.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wish more women would play poker and make the final table in the wsop. It would put this crack pot theory to rest that women can't play poker like men. There are lots of good women players out there. Women can be some of the toughest opponents to play against.