Women Should be Banned from Poker?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
apparently whoever wrote that article must have been smoking some bad crack. I know several women who play poker, and they have some killer attitude when on the felt. I say, if you want to play go for it. the more the merrier!

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are very very strong female poker players. Vanessa Selbst and Gaelle Baumann for example.

Gaelle Baumann did a video series on YouTube called "Dans la Tête d'un Pro" (In the mind of a pro) where she goes over some of her wsop hands. She's super thoughtful in her decision making. I give her a lot of respect! :love:

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see many female poker players. I don't think they should be banned. Alot of guys make female accounts when they play too. I don't know why.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guy who wrote that article is an Incel probably. Ladies only events should be discouraged IMO I do not see being female, 51% statistically of the population as a minority group. A male only MTT event would be inappropriate and unfair.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Whether men are better on average at poker for biological reasons, societal reasons or a combination of the two could be the case and might make an interesting conversation but this article is pretty trashy.

-It refers to studies which we aren't given a citation to (and refers to these studies twice) - Even if true citation needed

-It cites a women's march as an indicator of rational intelligence for the entire gender - Completely ridiculous

Then ironically argues
-Women fail at psychology and self control

Right before writing the ban of women would be beneficial to men because of our lack of self control because of our psychology :rolleyes:

Also the author accuses "beta males" of white knighting then concludes women should be banned in order for us to protect them?

Even if this were a good argument it completely ignores what "on average" means and uses it to cover all women including winning players and completely ignores the other side and allows bad male players to continue playing?

Last edited:
KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whether men are better on average at poker for biological reasons, societal reasons or a combination of the two could be the case and might make an interesting conversation but this article is pretty trashy.
-It refers to studies which we aren't given a citation to (and refers to these studies twice) - Even if true citation needed
-It cites a women's march as an indicator of rational intelligence for the entire gender - Completely ridiculous
Then ironically argues
-Women fail at psychology and self control
Right before writing the ban of women would be beneficial to men because of our lack of self control because of our psychology :rolleyes:
Also the author accuses "beta males" of white knighting then concludes women should be banned in order for us to protect them?
Even if this were a good argument it completely ignores what "on average" means and uses it to cover all women including winning players and completely ignores the other side and allows bad male players to continue playing?
yes just to reply to the "Womens March" wear a vagina hat on their head?
OMG thats so ridiculous
you USA people should be embarrassed - that

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women have always been welcome at the poker tables and are always welcome. Whoever wrote this article has no idea what he is talking about, he was certainly very unhappy in the commentary.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This, of course, is funny! Who wrote this article, he probably has not had sex for a long time. Apparently, he was offended by the beautiful ladies and wrote some nonsense. Dear ladies in our life without you there is no meaning. The most beautiful thing we have is you! Don't pay attention to fools

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The very interesting article , to be honest, much is true but I disagree that women must be banned from poker

This, of course, is funny! Who wrote this article, he probably has not had sex for a long time. Apparently, he was offended by the beautiful ladies and wrote some nonsense. Dear ladies in our life without you there is no meaning. The most beautiful thing we have is you! Don't pay attention to fools

guys first read before criticizing

Last edited by a moderator:
Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i just read this article, it make me very mad & upset
but what of the statistics and arguments it makes?
i take this article and burn it in backyard, thn stomp on the ashes!!

your comments please on this

https://www.returnofkings.com/153555/women-should-be-banned-from-poker-for-their-own-good

Seriously just look at the picture of the author of that article and it all makes sense. The guy has seen women on TV only :icon_joke

Don't take it hard, this article. I mean, our society decided to let anyone and everyone speak their mind and say their opinion on any matter. Therefore, you will see a lot of comments that are ugly, disrespectful and hateful, but at the same time, some good and positive.
There are just way too many people, with way too many different opinions and everyone can talk. Don't give credit to any of those talks, but your own!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys first read before criticizing

I watch you are a chess player)))Ever played with a girl?You can write a meaningless article, too, chess without women.:DI would love to read your article.But I think the conclusion will be the same as with this and I don't criticize anyone, I just love women and appreciate them.This man also discovered that men are stronger than girls in poker (captain obvious)next time this author should think carefully with his head before writing such nonsense.Who pays, he orders the music.Let others decide for themselves whether to dance or not:cool:

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This article was made only to atrack people at the webpage i think , it is nothing serius , don't worry about this it is rediculous

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Frankly, I do not care what others are thinking. I believe that I have everything you need to become a successful poker player. Therefore, my choice is learning and daily practice, in order to improve my skills.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in poker, everyone is equal.
I am sure even if a dog is taught to play poker she will have chances to win

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch you are a chess player)))Ever played with a girl?You can write a meaningless article, too, chess without women.:DI would love to read your article.But I think the conclusion will be the same as with this and I don't criticize anyone, I just love women and appreciate them.This man also discovered that men are stronger than girls in poker (captain obvious)next time this author should think carefully with his head before writing such nonsense.Who pays, he orders the music.Let others decide for themselves whether to dance or not:cool:

“blablabla” - are these all your arguments against specific figures and facts of the article? It’s so pity.. “chess without women “? Are you blind? I wrote I DISAGREE THAT WOMEN MUST BE BANNED FROM POKER. Are you able to read?

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
“blablabla” - are these all your arguments against specific figures and facts of the article? It’s so pity.. “chess without women “? Are you blind? I wrote I DISAGREE THAT WOMEN MUST BE BANNED FROM POKER. Are you able to read? I read better than I play chess(seriously) Don't be so naive i'm just kidding:)

Arguments and numbers are good.But here it smells like discrimination...

Last edited by a moderator:
john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are good women players, when you play online who knows if you are male or female. There are good and bad female players and there are good and bad male players so sex shouldn't be a factor in my opinion.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This article was actually written by Donald Trump using a pseudonym. The comment about a certain player looking like a "man-shaped dyke" gives himself away.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's probably someone who has never had the chance to rub a lot of women in his life. Just watch pro poker players to throw this towel in the trash.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, all 18+ are equal.
This article is worse than the preferential treatment for women in poker.