Women Should be Banned from Poker?

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. And reason why men always winning biggest annual main tournaments is probably only few females are participating, if you take a look at gender-ratio. xD

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i just read this article, it make me very mad & upset
but what of the statistics and arguments it makes?
i take this article and burn it in backyard, thn stomp on the ashes!!

your comments please on this

https://www.returnofkings.com/153555/women-should-be-banned-from-poker-for-their-own-good

Women should do what they want with their time as everyone else. You shouldn't take it personally, it's all nice to think we live in a open minded society, but thats not the case, clearly the author who did this article hasn't the capability to think for himself and break free from all that bad indoctrination he got until this point. And the comments of the article are like watching idiots drop bombs of stupidity on eachother, people trying to look superior and insult each other with "third world country" and more, witch makes them look like fools who have no clue why some counties are third world and not first world and it has nothing to do with how developed the country actually is. Sending you and everyone good vibes. Cheers

H

hedonist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup, who cares what they think? Women can make a ton in live poker just playing tight aggressive!

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are 2 reasons woman don't win as much titles as men. First , woman are a minority in the poker games and that is reflected on the results. Second , and this is only my observation and there is no proof , men are calling woman with a wider range then they would against a man.

The more outstanding it is that Victoria Coren is the only player that won 2 EPT titles. No man has achieved that till now.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly a sexism man is as stupid as a feminist woman. All people have the right to do whatever want.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gender doesn't matter. If only the player was good and interesting. I enjoy playing with women. :)))

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only read part of the article. Seemed a little out there. I did notice though that I got a Norton Anti-Virus malicious site warning on the page.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My mother taught me not to do verbal battle with stupid people...you've got nothing to win. After a career in sales and working 28 years for the federal government, I have seen and heard the most ridiculous garbage. Ladies, don't give this idiot any credibility...his opinion should be as worthless as his life seems to be. He must hate women, and has mommy issues because he knows that only women can create "life". Let him get over his inferiority complex...and yes, you read that correctly; he feels inferior, not superior to women. A man that desperate to put down women is not worth wasting your time (or mine for that matter). Focus on those who know you, appreciate you and love you...their opinions count!

BTW, I am male, and greatly appreciative of the women in my life who have contributed to the person I am.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All humans is a Challenger. My mom teach me how to play!
Some of the best gamer are women!

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Obviously Poker can be played by men and women in the same way, women should be encouraged to play more, the more women the better.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, I thought it was so ludicrous it was actually funny in places and thought it was meant to be a joke.

If your a good looking woman you cannot play because your distracting and if your not good looking you cannot because your effectively depressing to play against, can't be serious surely??? Student of history, I doubt it and more recently Korean women? Why would he be studying a topic he hates?

It is not surprising so few women make the final table in the wsop if so few women are playing in it, that's just basic logic but you see excellent women still winning major tournaments such as Victoria Coren winning the EPT. But I would not trust any of his stats anyway due to his bias. But it's so ridiculous I think it's a joke.

As some have pointed out though not sure why there are separate women's tournaments online when it is a sport women and men can compete equally against each other in. In some way does a disservice as if there is a difference.

Last edited:
J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always nice to see the sexist people come out and write a whole article hahah

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno about anyone else but i enjoy watching and playing poker with women. for the life of me i can't fathom a straight guy wanting women banned lol my top 3 of my 5 favorite pros are women

N

naVeela

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao by reading the title i'm done with that, geez

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems that whole site is specifically setup for guys to put women down, in all professions. Just another far right hate site.

Besides, if women were that bad at poker, they should be falling all over themselves trying to get us to their tables so they can take all our money.

According to his bio he's a lover of music, literature, language and truth.

Based on his picture I'd say the truth is that he's a huge fan of several pints of Guiness and unlimited bangers and mash. Hopefully he's keeping a good eye on his cholesterol and blood pressure - wouldn't want this gem of masculinity's bulb to dim too soon.

His bio also states that he has recently been a student of boxing and Korean women. Just my interpretation, but that kind of get's my 'creep'ometer rising.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our trip, this thought does not correspond to the current scenario, I know several players who play better than several men even better than me !!!

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't agree with that article. Even the scientific studies that he tries to refer to. There are studies of other skills that women have that would give them an advantage over men. For example, that women are apt to take in and process multiple pieces of information at a time and process them, therefor giving them a better feel for table dynamics and how to exploit their opponents, or when to stay out of a hand.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course they shouldn’t, the bigger the fields the better! Same rights as anyone else!

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, women dress better then men and look better at the table, some guys show up in pjs and leather coats??

C

Chomik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Statistically women are worse in poker than men but should not be banned.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

HAAHHAA no to be banned to not playing poker never never you know why beacose are better of mans ehehhe i dont need to say good luck to womens beacose have lucky so much in poker .

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to be fair .. if you do not allow women to play .. then please do not play poker yourself, besides, in many countries gambling is unresolved .. and in religious matters, gambling is generally prohibited!:elefant:

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its going to be so funny when Transfemale poker players start winning all the women's events. Literally tears!