Women Should be Banned from Poker?

disciple

disciple

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sexists / any type of discriminating people should be banned from life.
In my book anyone with a chip and a chair has the right to play and win as long as they behave themselves.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read the article and instead of being angry, it made me chuckle, so typical
of what insecure men have to say hahahahaha !!!!

Men have always played poker and women started much later so it may take
a while but eventually a woman will win in the wsop and some man will have his feelings hurt and will be embarrassed because he lost to a women or will he? He
might be a real man who never doubted that she was tough and he lost fair and square to her and he will shake her hand and say good job the same way he would
say it to another man. It will be a good day :)

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women must also play poker and know how to do it.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I absolutely agree with the author, you must immediately ban all women poker !!!! they win too much money )))) I looked at the top 10 most successful women in poker and it’s unacceptable to win so much, each of them has from two to ten million dollars won - you need to do something about it ))))

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a moron what sex you are has no bearing on how you play. that person must have been beat by a woman.

A

AliceBazooka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Qualifications

hi hi
i just read this article, it make me very mad & upset
but what of the statistics and arguments it makes?
i take this article and burn it in backyard, thn stomp on the ashes!!

your comments please on this

https://www.returnofkings.com/153555/women-should-be-banned-from-poker-for-their-own-good
I have encountered more ethnic, racial and disrespectful attitudes than anti women slurs. I think often the root of the problem is poor sportsmanship and sore losers.
All that considered my understanding is the only requirements needed to play poker are to be of legal age and the entry fee.
Sex, ability, whatever else doesn't matter: it isn't whether you win or lose; it is you enjoy the game.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Apparently the person who wrote that artical must have been beaten
by a female player and has sour grapes about it. What a jerk!

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I absolutely agree with the author, you must immediately ban all women poker !!!! they win too much money )))) I looked at the top 10 most successful women in poker and it’s unacceptable to win so much, each of them has from two to ten million dollars won - you need to do something about it ))))

I liked your comment, its true that something must be done about it:):):D
Dont we all love women, be it mothers, sisters or GF/wives.
All women in general are lovely and have all the rights to do what they want.:p

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It reads like he donked off all of his chips to a hot chick.

Sometimes people write media like this to trigger others so they get attention regardless of whether they believe it to be true or not.

The writer could be trolling us but in the end it doesnt matter because he holds a very minority opinion not shared by many.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This article is hilarious, quite frankly. You should ban us before we take all of your money!

I couldn't gauge quite how serious the post was, but I couldn't find any actual references to it being satirical. The statistics they point out are true (unfortunately), but I certainly look forward to increasing the female win rate!

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a dumb article for ad revenue

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must have been written by Patrick Star cause clearly this person lives under a rock...

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's one thing to really believe women are simply inferior to men when it comes to poker (eventhough I believe you are probably a tool if you think that), but trying to ban them.. One can only laugh. Let me just state my respect for our lady Victoria C.M. while I am here.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The whole idea of banning anyone from playing poker is just not serious. The main advantage of poker over other games/sports is that you only need chip and chair to play as Doyle Brunson says. Nobody cares (and nobody should care) about your sex, nationality, race, religion or something else. Pay your buyin, obey the rules, respect the other players (or at least do not abuse them) and you are welcome to play. This is how it is and this is how it should be forever.

Regarding the particular "article" - well this is internet and everybody can write whatever he/she decides. I simply do not loose my time to read such biased materials.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People are welcomed to express their opinions but it doesn't make them right. Don't see anything in that article that has any cohesive thought process to warrant taking it serious.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can't take this article seriously and his author of course .These arguments are ridiculous and none of these pro players ask his opinion .Women can protect them selves from gambling as much as men.Both of males and females can play ,its the quality of players that matters . Then in the same site has an article like 5 raisons of not became a woman policeman.Yeah am not surprised either .

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its best when a man gets all flustered when they lose to women and then they rant on and on that we cant be a woman playing that good , makes me laugh so profoundly out loud

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The author might have some serious self esteem or self image issues, or just general hate towards women who knows. The article was pretty derogatory throughout. Women are always more than welcome to play at the tables in my opinion.

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the advantage is that women are often playing too safe then you can easily bluff with them

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion everyone can play poker, doesn,t matter who is this, women or man.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
That article is nonsense.

I don't know if women are weak poker players, but if they were, no poker player would want the weak banned.

And at the end it says women can play between themselves but the title is "women should be banned".
It's just clickbaity. Even the author doesn't believe what he says.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the one who asked this question had no other .. surely saw as something to discuss that I do not buy .. since I consider myself a good poker player who has won several tournaments and left many men behind ... that's the fear-

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
No way, Why? Ladies are the best in poker, they are so sweet and nice i will be happy to play in an all Ladies Tornament as a guess, of course! :listen:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Article is just wrong, women can be profitable players.

I play online mostly there is no way to tell gender online. I am 100% sure that many ladies kick my butt everyday and I consider myself a good player.