Who's never lost with pair of AA?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Desculpe, escrevi errado, eu tinha AA. Mas me diz uma coisa, como consigo as senhas dos freeroll's da cardchat ?sou amante deste esporte da mente
Adoraria fazer parte.

Hello buddy! First you have to make 75 posts, you already have 11. After reaching the 75 posts you must contact the administrators to become freeclub. So you will have access to all passwords. PokerStars has a freeroll every day. And other sites too.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lose every third hand with AA.

If I also lose one in 3 AA pair

Losing with good hands is part of the game, preflop there is no hand that has 100% percent winning chance.

Good morning.Unfortunately,I´m not in that list, mate.It is part of the game.However,it is still my favorite pre flop hand.

If you’ve never lost with Aces......you either started playing 5 mins ago or you’re full of shit

Haven’t read through the thread, but I bet there’s a few BS entries.

true , i lost many times with AA

4fk7gd.jpg

If you have played enough hands you will have lost with AA. It happens

I feel that I only win 1 out of 3 times with pocket aces

Let's claim that pair of AA never loss. Hehe...

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you mean by 80%.
I’m not been smart, but is that loose 80% of the time or is it you win 80%?

I mean I'm losing 80% of the time I'm playing with Pair of AA.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This would be similar to my own experience.

I think the stats say it should be close to 80%.
So given that it’s so high I think there should be the odd person who has never lost.

Lately I am winning 1 out of 5 pairs of aces, so I think I am going to stop playing for a while to see if it helps my variance

I win with aces very often. And I will lose one of 4 hands.

who ever not played more then 10 hands with AA in his hand...

Maybe in your hand the AA pair are winners. But mine isn't.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are times when you lose that par many times i don't even like to flop before there is no bad hand

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it’s lame when it happens but it’s not how hard you fall, it’s how fast you get up! 😀

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is impossible that there is someone who has never lost to AA ..... It's horrible when it happens ..... but it happens a lot. Regards.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is impossible that there is someone who has never lost to AA ..... It's horrible when it happens ..... but it happens a lot. Regards.
I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. Very rare for sure.
For someone that hasn’t played over 1000 hands, their has to be someone out there

D

diabloman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone who plays poker quite often will sooner or later lose with this hand. But there is also the possibility that someone will pass this fate, because statistics is one thing, and pure luck is another.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are times when you lose that par many times i don't even like to flop before there is no bad hand

Yeah it’s lame when it happens but it’s not how hard you fall, it’s how fast you get up! ��

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. Very rare for sure.
For someone that hasn’t played over 1000 hands, their has to be someone out there

Everyone who plays poker quite often will sooner or later lose with this hand. But there is also the possibility that someone will pass this fate, because statistics is one thing, and pure luck is another.

And then guys!
Most of the time you will win, especially in live poker. But in online poker it seems that weaker hands always win, or most of the time. At the beginning of pokerstars it was good to play, but after it was sold it seems to hear a lot of changes and the machines that make the random in poker seem like it's not being that random.

N

novikov78rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA=AA

It was interesting to have someone with AA to get to AA from the opponent and not run into a flashback.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

And then guys!
Most of the time you will win, especially in live poker. But in online poker it seems that weaker hands always win, or most of the time. At the beginning of pokerstars it was good to play, but after it was sold it seems to hear a lot of changes and the machines that make the random in poker seem like it's not being that random.
I agree. With aces I try to raise to a level where one will call and try milk them with better odds than if there were 4 in the pot.
I’ve lost my last 3 pocket As hands

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have often lost with AA, Very first hand in an MTT and got AA cracked by KK when he hit quads. in another tourney I hit a 3rd Ace on the flop with very little to worry about until he pushed all-in and hit runner runner to a straight.
So AA for me is always 50/50
I did once call an all-in pre flop and laughed when he turned over AA as well and unfortunate for him I hit the 4 card flush on the river to take him out and I did feel for them, But it has happened to me.

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And then guys!
I def think it is random, it’s just that you play a lot more hands so you get to see more weird scenario’s. I might be wrong as I’ve had a lot of weird bad beats

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone who plays since a while losted with AA. That´s not normal but it happens.
It is the best hand pre flop, no doubt. But after the river.
Once I got a AA on the first hand on a tournament. Very happy to see it so fast.
I was UTG+2 and I raised 3X. Other guy on the button shoved.
I called. He was with QQ and a Q on the flop...
Lost a tournament on the first hand with AA !
Sad but possible.
But I did the right thing so no regrets.
Cheers,
M.D.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never lost with a pair of aces.

sometimes they just dont hold in the end, but i'm still winning in the long run.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And then guys!
I def think it is random, it’s just that you play a lot more hands so you get to see more weird scenario’s. I might be wrong as I’ve had a lot of weird bad beats

But the random pokerstars system must have undergone changes because in my opinion apair of AA is no longer being victorious that much. Quite different than playing live poker.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. With aces I try to raise to a level where one will call and try milk them with better odds than if there were 4 in the pot.
I’ve lost my last 3 pocket As hands

I have often lost with AA, Very first hand in an MTT and got AA cracked by KK when he hit quads. in another tourney I hit a 3rd Ace on the flop with very little to worry about until he pushed all-in and hit runner runner to a straight.
So AA for me is always 50/50
I did once call an all-in pre flop and laughed when he turned over AA as well and unfortunate for him I hit the 4 card flush on the river to take him out and I did feel for them, But it has happened to me.

Everyone who plays since a while losted with AA. That´s not normal but it happens.
It is the best hand pre flop, no doubt. But after the river.
Once I got a AA on the first hand on a tournament. Very happy to see it so fast.
I was UTG+2 and I raised 3X. Other guy on the button shoved.
I called. He was with QQ and a Q on the flop...
Lost a tournament on the first hand with AA !
Sad but possible.
But I did the right thing so no regrets.
Cheers,
M.D.

I've never lost with a pair of aces.

sometimes they just dont hold in the end, but i'm still winning in the long run.

you're probably losing more money this way.

Hello guys!

In my opinion formerly the software of pokerstars before undergoing the changes in relation to the sale of pokerstars in general avia a random system of distribution of cards much better than the current one. I've been playing online poker for over 15 years and it once seems to me that it was easier to win with strong hands like AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AKs, AQs, AJs and AKof, AQof, AJof. I don't know exactly what's going on but I notice changes or I'm really unlucky anywayI don't know exactly what's going on, but I understand changes or I'm really unlucky.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In reverse I would ask the question, how many times did you win with AA, it's an incredible thing, you wait for those cards to have a strong game, and the flop is K, Q, J becoming a weak hand.
I have also won, but most of the time I have lost, so they are not my favorite cards to play, I prefer 33,44 or 55;)

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello guys!

In my opinion formerly the software of pokerstars before undergoing the changes in relation to the sale of pokerstars in general avia a random system of distribution of cards much better than the current one. I've been playing online poker for over 15 years and it once seems to me that it was easier to win with strong hands like AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AKs, AQs, AJs and AKof, AQof, AJof. I don't know exactly what's going on but I notice changes or I'm really unlucky anywayI don't know exactly what's going on, but I understand changes or I'm really unlucky.
Yes. People will make out you are a conspiracy theorist.
Why do they make algorithms so complicated.
Why not something simple that we can understand, and for the people whose job is to monitor these.
I believe they make it so complicated so that their tricks are hard if not impossible to spot.
We all kno speed is where they up their profits.
I don’t believe they favour certain players but just create coolers to speed the process

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello guys!

How hard is it to shuffle a deck? Not very.
Why the complexity? I see only one reason

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost mpossible to lose with a pair of AAs. It is four of a kind, but you can lose with pocket AAs. He he he