Who's never lost with pair of AA?

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, after reading the forum, I can say that a couple of TTs were only 30% lucky. And I noticed that the player has more chips
will he win a prize ???????

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody can claim they've never lost with pocket aces, If they do they're lying.

I think heads up u can loose against any two also with aces...But when u get AA u feel great and save and play your game...

Agreed, but sure is nice to get AA . Oh baby

Lost literally two minutes ago XD

I don't have enough fingers to count how many time I loose with AA ��

The AA is the strongest hand in Poker only Preflop, after the Flop everything changes and we must see if we still have the best hand, at the beginning of a tournament where most of the players have a good stack, playing a pair of Aces is more complicated since they can pay us any reraise so the best way to play Aces at the beginning of a tournament is to play it calmly and try not to be so aggressive unless we get another A on the board and connect a trio or a full ect.

Already playing Preflop allin in more advanced stages of the tournament or against several players, sometimes our ACES do not hold and the variance does not favor us and of course we have all lost with AA and we get upset and we can go on tilt.:mad:

According to the statistics you will win 80% of the time, it is a nice number. How to avoid that 20% is not in a decisive moment :eek: hahaha It often happens that that 20 falls in the worst moments in online poker!

Heart :ah4: and nature :ac4: to all! :wink:

why is there everytime 20% winning while playing ))) :D I think you want to say other way round ))):D 80 to 20

in my practice when I have AA I prefer to make all-in and watch what happens - everything or nothing :D of course it depends i`m playing in tourney or cash, and which level is it

It happens to me a lot too, but it is advisable to never staque with Over pair in reworked open pots

AA is just an overpair, and overpairs are often overrated

About 50% in the situation 😅

Give me Ace King suited .. keep your aces

My two aces have been useful to me 75 percent of the games.

I lose with the frequency that I should lose. any two card can hit on the river

I know it's not AA, but I was just in a tournament where I had AQ suited, and another A came up in the flop, and got beat buy a guy who went all in with 78, and only made his straight on the river. That was thd start of the end, I didn't bust there but didn't last much longer.

Someone who hasn't played poker.

if you have never lost with pocket aces, you dont play enough, lol

any card can be winning. this is poker

Q9s , in my carrear this is n1 vs AA xDD

hi. I have already lost at the final table several times. up to 22. very angry, but it is part of the game.

I've lost many times with AA, this is poker, the river makes you happy or you cry:boring:

I lose with AA about half the time, especially early in the game when some people are playing hands they shouldn't be playing.

a pair of aces is not invincible, a pair of aces is subject to mathematical probability like any other pair, aces have only a small advantage

well no one who played a couple of thousands hand cannot have lost Aces before. It s math after all. And yet i would take them anytime.

Aces are the best hand pre-flop, but loses value if not landing an ace considering there are only two more aces to show up. I do try to see the river and make sure there are no draws and then carry forward. Gone are the days of shoving pre flop. I stopped treating Aces differently. Pre flop shove makes sense when short stacked though.

It is impossible :laugh: All the players have lost at least one time with AA :D

It is unlikely that someone did not lose with a pair of AAs because while they have a large winning percentage preflop, postflop they can appear weak depending on the cards that are drawn. It's great to have a pair of AAs in hand, but the way that pair is played has a lot of influence.

Hello guys! Nice to have the opinion of all of you. Very good... Really a pair of AA is sovereign and strong just pre-flop. Then on the flop may not be that strong already. You have to know how to fold.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost with Aces so many times that it is frustrating to think about !

Of course, after reading the forum, I can say that a couple of TTs were only 30% lucky. And I noticed that the player has more chips
will he win a prize ???????

I'm sure pair of AA's is the best hand but all this pre-flop. But in the course of the post-flop game you may be losing, so it's good to be careful and know how to fold at any time and not get so caught up with a pair of post-flop AA.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't even remind me, I am one of the players who lose with AA and the worst or with good hands are with pure bad beats, it is the worst way to lose the best is to intimidate the bad beats and prevent them from betting but it is still difficult

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acabei de ganhar um torneio do 888 poker com uma mão AK contra uma mão AA no flop caiu A Q K ai no turn caiu mais um K, daí ja corri pro abraço, ganhei um ticket de USD 22..
To muito feliz hoje kkkk

Hello buddy!

But then you had in your hands a pair of AA? Or did you have AK? If you had AK then you lost because the villain made a full of A with K and you would have made a full of K with A. A tip I can give you here in Cards, have to post the messages in English because they are house rules. If you really won then my brother congratulations.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't even remind me, I am one of the players who lose with AA and the worst or with good hands are with pure bad beats, it is the worst way to lose the best is to intimidate the bad beats and prevent them from betting but it is still difficult

Even played perfectly aces will be cracked

AA pair are so hard to come into our hands and when it comes we get lost with the AA pair then we always get upset. No one likes to lose and even more with a pair of AA in their hands. But on the other hand losing is part of the game and life too. We have to know how to handle this.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened to me countless times and it will continue to happen to me because with a couple of AA always all in

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Unfortunately,I´m not in that list, mate.It is part of the game.However,it is still my favorite pre flop hand.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you’ve never lost with Aces......you either started playing 5 mins ago or you’re full of shit

Haven’t read through the thread, but I bet there’s a few BS entries.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4fk7gd.jpg

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard through the grapevine that only Allah, Jesus and a Hindu gentleman have ever not have their aces cracked. As for me its been about 80% of the time overall .
What do you mean by 80%.
I’m not been smart, but is that loose 80% of the time or is it you win 80%?

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My aces get cracked 3/5 times when I get them in a singular tournament...when I get dealt these aces I'm like "aww man , here we go again" it's like there's no right way to play them
This would be similar to my own experience.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol :D It is supposed to be 80% but depends how much you play, for example, you will win every 8 hands out of 10 or 80 out of 100, but sometimes you are just in that day that you lost 20 hands with aces :confused: it happens and it will keep happening. Aces play well when luck wants to or when you know how to play them , but going all in with them is a russian roulette. Regards.
I think the stats say it should be close to 80%.
So given that it’s so high I think there should be the odd person who has never lost.

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I am winning 1 out of 5 pairs of aces, so I think I am going to stop playing for a while to see if it helps my variance