elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
We have all lost with AA
Even capable that 50% of times you have AA you lose !!!!!

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket aces are always a welcome card for a poker player,but there are times when they don't always win.But the main thing is that getting aces correctly play them.With the right approach to the distribution and assessment of the situation at the table, you will not lose. But still, bet bits happen,it's poker.

W

WOMBAT2307

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why I don't like to go all in preflop with aa...

The less cards are on the table, the more luck is in play when you dare risky moves. A few days ago for example, I went all in with pocket aces. The result was a call from a desperate player who had 35os flopping a straight. I lost

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
there was a time when I lost 13 times in a row with AA cards. This is the case, and your case is just a small misunderstanding:tomato:

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I manage to win about 70% with AA, the rest I lost mainly due to the fact that there were too many players in the pot. If there is a lucky guy who has not lost with AA, then he most likely just started playing poker, this is my opinion.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it can be lost at any time with AA is a strong starting hand but it never guarantees you a 100% win

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it really happens sometimes, more good luck next time, with AA the rule is clear, bet everything !! he did it right but this time he didn't come.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!
Who's never lost with pair of AA?
hi hi !!! :ciao:
if you never lost with have AA... then you no play much poker

blond.jpg

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least in my own experience I have had many losses with aces rather than never losing.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry if this is a little off topic, or really off on a tangent, but today I had pocket aces THREE TIMES IN A ROW! I calculated the odds to be 221^3 or approximately 1 in 10,793,000.

Someone told me that no, the odds are actually 221^2 or 1 in 48,441 IF YOU START COUNTING WHEN YOU GET THE FIRST POCKET ROCKETS.

This is the first time it has ever happened to me and I estimate I have played one million hands.

I won all three times and that I'm sure is a one in ten million odds.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definetly not me

Daniel negreanu

That's not a bad beat...... 5 , 3 would have been a killer. AA is a 50/50 at best. You still have 8856 chips + 18594 overbet and a chair.

Better luck next time:icon_flow

before the flop. there are no quotes

As vezes eu perco, ainda mais quando faço um bleff para aumentar o pote, mais acaba vindo uma sequencia ou trinca para o vilão, no mais é sempre lucrativo ..

I almost always lose with AQ even though I have the same color even though it is a flush project but I am not cursed with that hand and AA's because it always comes out double pair or flush or straight

Dependo do torneio, se a intenção for aumentar o pote porque está muito SHORT ás vezes vem a BAD ,,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zen
better not to lose with Aa than wanting to win chips

Ok! Children a

I think there are none :)
Everyone has probably had a lot of situations in which AA lost to a less persistent river, but this is a game, it happens.
Just take it easy.

guys, today I lost a pokerstars EPT freeroll in the morning with AA, I lost to a QJ hand, I went on tilt at the time kkkkk. result, I lost everything in the other hand, because I was on tilt kkkkkkk hard to lose with AA I was nervous

We have all lost with AA
Even capable that 50% of times you have AA you lose !!!!!

Pocket aces are always a welcome card for a poker player,but there are times when they don't always win.But the main thing is that getting aces correctly play them.With the right approach to the distribution and assessment of the situation at the table, you will not lose. But still, bet bits happen,it's poker.

Never lose with full house :)

In 8 of 10 times with AA i loose 😐

One who has not got this hand even once

hi,I didn't lose at the stars.but I rarely play there.)

yeah, yeah, and you fall from heaven to hell

The less cards are on the table, the more luck is in play when you dare risky moves. A few days ago for example, I went all in with pocket aces. The result was a call from a desperate player who had 35os flopping a straight. I lost

not me I lose with pocket AA all the time.

there was a time when I lost 13 times in a row with AA cards. This is the case, and your case is just a small misunderstanding:tomato:

I manage to win about 70% with AA, the rest I lost mainly due to the fact that there were too many players in the pot. If there is a lucky guy who has not lost with AA, then he most likely just started playing poker, this is my opinion.

In my opinion it can be lost at any time with AA is a strong starting hand but it never guarantees you a 100% win

I think that I lost 50% of hands that I play with AA :mad: always the river.... :(

it really happens sometimes, more good luck next time, with AA the rule is clear, bet everything !! he did it right but this time he didn't come.

Losing with AA is just as real as winning

It's me who never complain and Post about Pair of AA lost

hi hi !!! :ciao:
if you never lost with have AA... then you no play much poker

blond.jpg

At least in my own experience I have had many losses with aces rather than never losing.

iv lost much $$$$$ with Aces being I cant fold them lol

Sorry if this is a little off topic, or really off on a tangent, but today I had pocket aces THREE TIMES IN A ROW! I calculated the odds to be 221^3 or approximately 1 in 10,793,000.

Someone told me that no, the odds are actually 221^2 or 1 in 48,441 IF YOU START COUNTING WHEN YOU GET THE FIRST POCKET ROCKETS.

This is the first time it has ever happened to me and I estimate I have played one million hands.

I won all three times and that I'm sure is a one in ten million odds.

This suggests that a pair of aces, though. is a pair ...

Hello guys!

I see so many crimes happening in online poker that I keep thinking how much I should study or wish I had more luck. Now I tell you, if these same players who commit crimes in online poker play this way in live poker, I assure you that they do not even make the top 100. It's a lot of bad people playing online poker and they think they play well by paying with marginal hands up the river to find a game, even though they know they're losing. These players have no notion of how to play poker but think they are playing bingo.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah. A person has not played poker long enough if they have not experienced their aces being cracked.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost more than once. It's a shame when you have such a combination of AA and lose 72o, J6o, 93o, etc.