I don't have enough fingers to count how many time I loose with AA ��

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys!

Who has never lost to an AA pair? I'm posting here an image of an MTT that I'm playing at GGPoker ... I get pissed off when that happens ... Hehehehe ...

The AA is the strongest hand in Poker only Preflop, after the Flop everything changes and we must see if we still have the best hand, at the beginning of a tournament where most of the players have a good stack, playing a pair of Aces is more complicated since they can pay us any reraise so the best way to play Aces at the beginning of a tournament is to play it calmly and try not to be so aggressive unless we get another A on the board and connect a trio or a full ect.

Already playing Preflop allin in more advanced stages of the tournament or against several players, sometimes our ACES do not hold and the variance does not favor us and of course we have all lost with AA and we get upset and we can go on tilt.:mad:

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

According to the statistics you will win 80% of the time, it is a nice number. How to avoid that 20% is not in a decisive moment :eek: hahaha It often happens that that 20 falls in the worst moments in online poker!

Heart :ah4: and nature :ac4: to all! :wink:

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to the statistics you will win 80% of the time, it is a nice number. How to avoid that 20% is not in a decisive moment :eek: hahaha It often happens that that 20 falls in the worst moments in online poker!

Heart :ah4: and nature :ac4: to all! :wink:
why is there everytime 20% winning while playing ))) :D I think you want to say other way round ))):D 80 to 20

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my practice when I have AA I prefer to make all-in and watch what happens - everything or nothing :D of course it depends i`m playing in tourney or cash, and which level is it

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to me a lot too, but it is advisable to never staque with Over pair in reworked open pots

1player1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my practice when I have AA I prefer to make all-in and watch what happens - everything or nothing :D of course it depends i`m playing in tourney or cash, and which level is it

AA is just an overpair, and overpairs are often overrated

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose with the frequency that I should lose. any two card can hit on the river

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it's not AA, but I was just in a tournament where I had AQ suited, and another A came up in the flop, and got beat buy a guy who went all in with 78, and only made his straight on the river. That was thd start of the end, I didn't bust there but didn't last much longer.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you have never lost with pocket aces, you dont play enough, lol

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi. I have already lost at the final table several times. up to 22. very angry, but it is part of the game.

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've lost many times with AA, this is poker, the river makes you happy or you cry:boring:

A

ankoum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose with AA about half the time, especially early in the game when some people are playing hands they shouldn't be playing.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a pair of aces is not invincible, a pair of aces is subject to mathematical probability like any other pair, aces have only a small advantage

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well no one who played a couple of thousands hand cannot have lost Aces before. It s math after all. And yet i would take them anytime.

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces are the best hand pre-flop, but loses value if not landing an ace considering there are only two more aces to show up. I do try to see the river and make sure there are no draws and then carry forward. Gone are the days of shoving pre flop. I stopped treating Aces differently. Pre flop shove makes sense when short stacked though.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is impossible :laugh: All the players have lost at least one time with AA :D

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is unlikely that someone did not lose with a pair of AAs because while they have a large winning percentage preflop, postflop they can appear weak depending on the cards that are drawn. It's great to have a pair of AAs in hand, but the way that pair is played has a lot of influence.