Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have heard through the grapevine that only Allah, Jesus and a Hindu gentleman have ever not have their aces cracked. As for me its been about 80% of the time overall .

Too bad when that happens, I would have been giant on chips in this tournament.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My aces get cracked 3/5 times when I get them in a singular tournament...when I get dealt these aces I'm like "aww man , here we go again" it's like there's no right way to play them

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
losing with pocket AA or KK

my pokcet AA's and KK's get cracked more often than eggs about to get scrambled

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket Rockets

LOL wish I could say I never have lost with pocket Aces but that is far from the truth:)))

Like many others have lost with pocket rockets many times to people calling with a small pair and hitting trips or others filling a flush or straight. Got to play them though but don't bet the ranch.

GL ALL:D.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately it seems that AA is not that strong anymore. When I go All-in with pair of AA I lose most of the time. We can say it's unlucky or AA is no longer a winner.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately it seems that AA is not that strong anymore. When I go All-in with pair of AA I lose most of the time. We can say it's unlucky or AA is no longer a winner.

quite wrong impression
we are noticing when AA gets cracked and remembering it, but when they win we accept it as usual and keep it out of our mind, that's why we have feeling that AA not so strong anymore, what is not true, still 80+% pre

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
quite wrong impression
we are noticing when AA gets cracked and remembering it, but when they win we accept it as usual and keep it out of our mind, that's why we have feeling that AA not so strong anymore, what is not true, still 80+% pre

I'm sure the AA pair is still strong but I'm talking about me, in my hand it looks like it's not being that strong. In the last 30 hands I played with AA pair I lost 70%. But I still believe in AA.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everyone has lost with aces! It is natural and it is mathematically very right!

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have heard through the grapevine that only Allah, Jesus and a Hindu gentleman have ever not have their aces cracked. As for me its been about 80% of the time overall .
Lol :D It is supposed to be 80% but depends how much you play, for example, you will win every 8 hands out of 10 or 80 out of 100, but sometimes you are just in that day that you lost 20 hands with aces :confused: it happens and it will keep happening. Aces play well when luck wants to or when you know how to play them , but going all in with them is a russian roulette. Regards.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
losing with pocket AA happens all the time. At the end of the day its still just one pair and is beatable by ton of hands. It still does hurt when you get your aces cracked.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in poker there are no people who have never lost with AA, like any card can lose, just like a straight flush combination can even lose a royal flush, this is a rarity as they say in a year and the stick shoots

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course we have all suffered that setback some times for sure not just once. if you lose with AA, don't hesitate.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably everyone has experienced a loss to AA in their career, especially when we have more players in the hand.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Yesterday I played spin & gou, AA came 5 times, 3 hands the opponents threw off cards preflop (offensive), won one hand, and lost one hand to two pairs 6.8 is also a little offensive, but in poker it is not possible to know where you will find it, and where lose.
Best regards, Sergei.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YOU have lost a race against kk that is legit. But i have lost against 10,9 and eavan 10,7 Off suit on a freeroll.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens that the pair of AA does not guarantee anything either, although it is a very good hand to play strong in the preflop, the chances of losing are many, I think I lost more than 40% for sure

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think such thing is possible in poker no matter how good you are at playin the AA after the flop it's just another poker hank in my opinion and therefore foldable as any other hand but when all in against a worse hand prefolp and you loose guess there is nothing you could do.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

We know that no one likes to lose, especially losing with pair of AA in hand. But it's game stuff. But it's game stuff. We have to raise our heads and that doesn't let us get to know how to continue poker. We have to raise our heads and that doesn't let us get to know how to continue poker. We have to raise our heads and that doesn't let us get to know how to continue poker. All of us already perWe've all really lost We've all lost even though you are winning pre-flop etc...