lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My worst bad beat was 3 straight buy-ins at Mandalay Bay. I think I played 5 or 6 hands total. Lost with pocket aces all 3 times. I lost the second buy-in before my chips arrived.

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone has already lost with a pair of ace, the strongest hand in the deck and in some cases we don't want to fold

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe if you've just started you'll be lucky enough to have lost. Anyone who has played a decent number of games would have lost with them, especially in multiway pots.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lose with AA isnt hard, hard is let AA down....

In reverse I would ask the question, how many times did you win with AA, it's an incredible thing, you wait for those cards to have a strong game, and the flop is K, Q, J becoming a weak hand.
I have also won, but most of the time I have lost, so they are not my favorite cards to play, I prefer 33,44 or 55;)

Few times I have won with pair of AA, especially at the online tables. But at the live tables everything changes... Most of the time I won.

nativehero2015

nativehero2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can't stand to lose with pocket AA, than you shouldn't be playing poker.... that said come sit with me in my AA group to talk with us about my battle with Alcohol. peace folks

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. People will make out you are a conspiracy theorist.
Why do they make algorithms so complicated.
Why not something simple that we can understand, and for the people whose job is to monitor these.
I believe they make it so complicated so that their tricks are hard if not impossible to spot.
We all kno speed is where they up their profits.
I don’t believe they favour certain players but just create coolers to speed the process

I like to play poker online, but I prefer to play live because we know that these software are made to make money. As they do I do Do not know, but I was once a programmer and have worked with systems. And I know very well that we can create something to win. And I know very well that we're monitored. It's a shame but online poker will never be better than live poker.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My worst bad beat was 3 straight buy-ins at Mandalay Bay. I think I played 5 or 6 hands total. Lost with pocket aces all 3 times. I lost the second buy-in before my chips arrived.

I think everyone has already lost with a pair of ace, the strongest hand in the deck and in some cases we don't want to fold

You shouldn't have reminded me, I'm sad now:dong:

Maybe if you've just started you'll be lucky enough to have lost. Anyone who has played a decent number of games would have lost with them, especially in multiway pots.

Unfortunately online poker loses its majesty precisely by being created to make money. So the creators of the software work day and night for this to happen. So the creators of the software work day and night for this to happen. That's why live poker is most sought after byprofessional players.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Texas Hold'em, there is no hand that can win 100% of the time preflop! So I think there are no players who would win with a pair of AA always!

D

diabloman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time you will win, especially in live poker. But in online poker it seems that weaker hands always win, or most of the time. At the beginning of pokerstars it was good to play, but after it was sold it seems to hear a lot of changes and the machines that make the random in poker seem like it's not being that random.
I've tried playing in different places. And according to my observations, I need to bet on a bad hand more often, because with a good one I have less chances of winning.:cool::D

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am absolutely sure that the player who has never lost with AA more than once is either a person who has played no more than 100 hands in his life, or a person is incredibly lucky and he should buy a lottery ticket!)

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is impossible that there is someone who has never lost to AA ..... It's horrible when it happens ..... but it happens a lot. Regards.
I think I’ve lost my last 5 hands with aces. Last night and just now again.
Today 2 went all in with me. They each had an 8.
2x 8s in the flop

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you can't stand to lose with pocket AA, than you shouldn't be playing poker.... that said come sit with me in my AA group to talk with us about my battle with Alcohol. peace folks

I didn't say I should never lose with AA. But by logic you should earn more than you lose.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Pokerstars i have lost with AA more often than i have won...

In Texas Hold'em, there is no hand that can win 100% of the time preflop! So I think there are no players who would win with a pair of AA always!

In 888 situation with pocket AA is much better.:)

I am absolutely sure that the player who has never lost with AA more than once is either a person who has played no more than 100 hands in his life, or a person is incredibly lucky and he should buy a lottery ticket!)

I think I’ve lost my last 5 hands with aces. Last night and just now again.
Today 2 went all in with me. They each had an 8.
2x 8s in the flop

Hello guys! For me it was if the time I earned many hands with pair of AA. Hehe...

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've tried playing in different places. And according to my observations, I need to bet on a bad hand more often, because with a good one I have less chances of winning.:cool::D

For me a pair of AA and good pre-flop. Pos-flop already we have to be careful.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a great chance losing with AA, especially if you let many people into the pot. Never slowplay AA. Just push and hope for the best :)

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a great chance losing with AA, especially if you let many people into the pot. Never slowplay AA. Just push and hope for the best :)

Just yesterday on an MTT WCOOP 2020 I lost with AA.

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....
That's not a bad beat...... 5 , 3 would have been a killer. AA is a 50/50 at best. You still have 8856 chips + 18594 overbet and a chair.

Better luck next time:icon_flow

Last edited:
S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always lose with AQ even though I have the same color even though it is a flush project but I am not cursed with that hand and AA's because it always comes out double pair or flush or straight

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are none :)
Everyone has probably had a lot of situations in which AA lost to a less persistent river, but this is a game, it happens.
Just take it easy.

J

joaocarnica

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
guys, today I lost a pokerstars EPT freeroll in the morning with AA, I lost to a QJ hand, I went on tilt at the time kkkkk. result, I lost everything in the other hand, because I was on tilt kkkkkkk hard to lose with AA I was nervous