What's the best hand to go all in with

H

Hentscma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone knows how many percents do we have when we go all in with a AA?

H

Hentscma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many blinds do we have to have to a all in turn into an option?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading a lot of the "bad beat" type threads, I'll say 2 7. Seems like everyone gets beat by that. Might even make that my favorite hand.

G

goddeslilith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends , pre flop all in only for a 30-50% of my stack nothing more, i`m not a lucky player in pre flop all in situations. I will go all in even with a pair of 6 vs multiple opponents. But Jacks are my fav

S

shebandowan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA, obviously gives you the best odds, but my preference is A,K suited.

sunirico

sunirico

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the number of players in the hand and your hand strength vs your opponents range.

A player that is playing tight plays stronger hands than a player that plays loose. If your hand is stronger than their range you can go all in but keep in mind that you risk chasing them off the hand.

Bottom line it is not about what cards you have in the hole.

D

Darya007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On my view AA the best hand for all in, but judging by statistics I with it more often lost than won(((

D

Dmytrych

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite hand

Hello everyone!the most espoused konchno: AA.KK's been moving around a lot lately, so KK doesn't count.more q10, j10, kj suited!

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my lucky hand is 33, 80% of time there always a third 3 comes on the table, at the best times making a fool house.

yomarianob

yomarianob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, the obvious answer: AA. I'm going all-in too with KK, QQ, AKs and sometimes AKo, AQs and JJ.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prefer pockets, and the exception to the rule..

Shoving with AA KK QQ on reflex. JJ, not so fast, been on wrong end too many times. If I'm not "feeling it", even with good pocket pair, I'm comfortable playing high connectors, especially suited connectors. Shoving pocket pairs, I always have a feeling of impending doom, "how is the pocket pair going to lose this time?"

Have feeling of "how am I going to win?" when playing connectors, suited connectors; all the possibilities...

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think hands like AA, KK , AK is a good hands to go all in against 1 or 2 people. Sometimes you have situations in multypot against 4-5 players moving all in, so sometimes you can fold in this situation even a very good hand.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, the best and most reliable all-in card - AA

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many factors go into risking your tournament life pre-flop. Too many to tell. On the lighter side, I would say the best hand is any hand on a MTT freeroll.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The winning one haha :D I do not believe that there is a winning hand in which when you go all in there is 100% assure that you are going to win, it all depends if the hand is preflop or during the flop or after this, if you know you have the best hand there is no need not to go all in, but if you have doubts or see that despite your hand someone is being more aggressive, then you better think before doing it.

J

jorge tinga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hands, that's right i like 2 hands to go allinn aces and kings

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on my stack size and position I go all-in with different ranges. For example with short stack and from late position I can push very wide range (even K 2 s ) But my favotite hand is AA!:)

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best is AA,KK I preffer QQ(50%) than Ak(15%).This is my choice.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Hold'em, you can win with any two cards.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often go all in with J 10 there are good chances to catch a street or quite strong pair

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yesterday I was down to only 5 bb and I was UTG so I shoved and got 2 callers, one was AA and the other AK and guess what...I flopped 2 pair and won the pot. the next hand I had AJo , allin and flopped a J against AQ. Really lucky. Ran hot and came in 5th. But as we all know when you're in a downswing you can have AA and KK all day long and they just get cracked

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands