What's the best hand to go all in with

A

AlexeyMorozov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in it's a necessity, not a consequence of falling strong pocket hand. In this, you should not bother to choosing cards to all-in.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand to go all in is pair of Queens :)
And who doesn't like pocket Aces... but then someone calls you with 7,8 and you are out :(

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deuce Deuce all day baby let's go!

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To go all in or not depends on the situation at the table and not the strength of the hand.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe Im wrong but if less than 4 players goes all-in then best is pocket aces, but if more than 4 goes all-in then better 6,7 or 7,8 or 8,9 and something like that

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like going all in from 7-2 to pocket rockets. 7s and 2s coming even if they don't hit, it should set up your aces or slick when they come.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my best hand to go all-in AA,KK,QQ,AK

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is by far the most important attribute in becoming a great poker player. It is impossible to become a great poker player without putting in thousands of hours at the table and seeing millions of hands. Due to the nature of online poker, with the ability to play hundreds of hands an hour, it’s possible to get experience faster than ever before. You have to play at least 10,000 hours of poker before you have a shot at becoming a great player. The best way to get started is by downloading an online poker room, and playing small stakes.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the pair of aces. Even though I just lost with a pair of aces, the third ace came down on the flop.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the amount of bb. You won't go all-in with JJ and 50 bb, but you will go with 77 and 10-20 bb. But you also need to consider the position at the table and the stage of the tournament. So-not everything is so simple.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more I go all-in the less I like doing so, but very hard not to with AA, KK.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my case its 10 and K. i dont know why, but when i have that cards i go all in.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
95’/, of players go all in with cards like AA and me too and the remaining 5’/, who slowly play with such cards very often lose.

P

PitchQC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
really depends on the situation. if i'm short stack less less than 5 blinds, then pretty much any pair, suited cards. if i'm less than 10 blinds, then higher pair, ak-a10. again really depends

Completely agree with such situation. You downsize your requirements in different situations. You have to fire at a time where your stack is not too low to got back on track Good to here that I'm not the only one.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK seems to always lose for me:( I would rather have AA.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening. I like to go All in with AA KK QQ 33:rolleyes:

SSorin18

SSorin18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get better results with KK than with AA because when I have kings,,somebody else has 1A ..or maybe 2 players have 1A each.. while when I have AA ..they'll likely have Kx ..and this makes them less confident to play..

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many factors to say

It all depends on stack size, opponent, and situation.

I definitely agree that these are the biggest factors when deciding to shove all in. However, I will almost never shove with AK or QQ. I seem to lose every single time if I get a caller. The only time I will do that is if I am almost 100% sure that NO ONE is going to call.

I will say though that J10 has been a good hand for me and most times if I call someone else's shove with this I am the winner. I'm not saying that I will shove every time with this hand or even most of the time, but I am very will to call anything with these 2 cards.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands