What's the best hand to go all in with

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love when I have a couple of KK, a couple of AA of course better, but I'm lucky with them much less

T

TheFaissal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really depends on how much BB you have, how many players, and position.

For exemple in a tournament, with early position, and deep stacks, I would just call AA, QQ, KK and I would Jam 99 10 etc

That's my play, but again, depends on the things i mentioned

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

Pocket aces and kings with all the others you dont have the same percentage of win rate preflop

M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA, KK or AKs. Maybe QQ too if nobody is all-in before its my turn

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best hand is the one that will bring victory.

S

steveo2003

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends if its preflop or not.... If im all in with AA its almost always preflop.

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This strategy only applies to ACR. The best hand is any semi quality hand as long as you have more chips than your opponent. When in all in situation even if behind on the flop have no fear, you will have the best hand by the river.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are asking what hand would you want to have if you were going to be all in - Then AA

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course pocket rockets is definitely the top hand. But of course after that is any pair to favor yr odds.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning pocket cards are the best. And it can even be 2 and 3 of different suit.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But no matter what, everything depends on the situation at the table.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care what hand it is, as long as it is the nuts ;)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
all in pre flop is not a good move, there is no 100% winning hand, the game that has to be developed gradually, chip by chip

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best hand to go all in is when you have the nuts..

In any other occation i lose (im too pesimistic to play this)

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would be the one that wins lol

S

StepUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends on the format you are playing for me any strong pocket pairs AA KK QQ it's good for an all in in a micro stakes and Turbo games where there will be always customers to call you with lower pairs or Ax but I definetly avoid going all in around the bubble and limit my calling range in AA and AK for weak players. Now if I am short stack and far from bubble and no payjumps or ladders are in consideration I go all in with any A10+ and any Suited premium and cross fingers for a double up. If it's not a Turbo I mix up oop I just go all in with medium pairs 77 88 99 1010 which I will play differently when in position.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA should always be preferable for anyone. But it should really depend on a multitude of variables. Stack size, position, opponent play styles, etc. And I know we all have that "favorite hand" we like to see. Mine is pocket jacks.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA

Good evening everyone.
It depends on the phase of Mtt, it depends on how many Big Blinds you have, pre flop the best hand to go All in is AA.
To be a good poker player you need to know the range you have to go all in according to the size of your stack, there is a nash chart that makes your game correct, I mean it teaches you the hands you should go to. All in according to the size of your stack.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA should always be preferable for anyone. But it should really depend on a multitude of variables. Stack size, position, opponent play styles, etc.
This is pretty much the best answer.
There are times when I feel quite comfortable pushing all-in with a suited A-X, pocket pairs or any two broadway cards from any position(obviously short stacked).

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands