What is more difficult in poker for you?

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is better game for me. Once you gets used to the variance. NLHE is so popular but I rather play it as a tournament game than cash

IsidorDunkan

IsidorDunkan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Hold'em, as it is more competent in it. But Hold'em is often monotonous, but Omaha is always very fun and dispersive;)

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Both of them are hard, but i think that Omaha is like Bingo game. There is no good hands or bad hands, you can win with all hands. That's why I better play Holdem :)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer Omaha over Hold'em. I love the complexity.

This said I like the older style of play (a clumsy way of putting it) - a lot of players newly attracted to the game bring a simplistic take from Hold'em to Omaha. A pair of aces and someone will fly all-in preflop- then it all becomes a coin flip.

Here and elsewhere people make note it is a post flop game, but I think we are swimming upstream for the time being. If people prefer to gamble rather than strategize, it's their prerogative. So, even though I prefer Omaha, I presently play a lot more Hold'em.

Canaveral

Canaveral

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha

To me Omaha is more difficult because, having more cards, you have more odds to calculate. Usually there are more players in the hand, and I tend to have a wider range and therefore play more hands in Omaha than Hold'em, so to me it's more enjoyable, and definitely more exciting, because I'm not folding as much and just watching the action at the table.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Staying focused and happy after losing a large part of my stack in an advanced stage of an MTT. Good luck in tables !!!

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
For me, the one that I still can't understand is the stud I made many mistakes when playing this modality now on your question I both see them easy only in omaha it is only you study since you have more possibilities but you have to take into account to assemble a hand very strong decrease so urges you to be more careful and cunning when playing

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Omaha is more dificult ! I don't like Omaha, everything can change from one moment to another and the river can hurt you to death . it is very risky for my poker taste.
In Omaha you need to be more tight.
So Texas, for me, is more Easy to play! I prefer Texas Hold'em!
:elefant::elefant::elefant:

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play texas without limit, and I find it quite complicated, I would like to try the omaha, but I think that playing all takes away your level.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is more complicated for me. I think Holdem is more predictable.

edgarstyo

edgarstyo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a dealer I know one thing Omaha is more difficult because of pot limits. :D
Never been too big fan of Omaha...

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hey
Nothing is difficult in poker as in life.

Everyone has a different mind set to play poker.
For me playing holdem is as interesting as is Omaha.

Enjoying the game is the Mantra.:)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha for sure,it is more complicated due to the variety of cards that you can be beaten

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't even tried playing Omaha yet.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Holdem is more difficult for me to win than Omaha. I play pot limit Omaha only.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Holdem is more difficult for me to win than Omaha. I play pot limit Omaha only.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tilt

Good afternoon everyone.
That is an easy question to answer.
The hardest thing about poker is losing to weaker hands, which happens at a higher frequency than the probability of poker.
I play poker for 1 year, and I can't get used to bad bets.
I watch videos of a lot of good players saying it's normal, it happens to everyone, but I can't get used to it.
This is the hardest.
There are online poker sites, which have less bad bets than others, I play on many sites and the more site I play the more bads I play.
The Bet365 site is a site that has less bad bets, the problem is that there are not many players in the fild.
I am often losing with hands that I am dominating, 81% vs! 8%.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there
I used to play only Hold`em
Now i´ve learned Omaha I play them both easy although Hilo it´s more complex
Rgds

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i play Texas Holdem tourney or spin & go i like spin & go becouse is quickly game

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
worst game is six plus holdem high variance and very tilting

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is more complex and I dont play a lot, so it's more dificult.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, omaha is a worst dificult poker format..

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha. As decision made it’s easier to have the nuts or redraw to nuts than it is in hold “em
In Hold’em try to isolate , have a better hand or bluff It’s harder game as you have to figure out the range opponent has

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that Omaha is more frustrating than difficult. A lot of players just throw in cash and hope they connect with the flop. There are so many people in the pot that my chances are decreased like crazy. You need to actually fold more hands in Omaha than you would in hold 'em, a lot players don't seem to get that. However, most of the pots are so pre-raise heavy that calling with optimal hands can even be less profitable. Patience is key in Omaha in my opinion. And while the payoffs are huge, the chances of blinding myself out or calling myself out while being outdrawn is greater. Too many people aren't discounting their outs and playing hand after hand hoping to connect with their draw. If I were going to play any form of Omaha, it would be Hi/lo

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also prefer Hold'Em. Omaha? Too many cards for me :-D