What is more difficult in poker for you?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn,t matter if i play omaha or holdem.For me is more difficult to keep my patience on the tables, because sometimes you want to win every hand with any 2 cards, but this is impossible.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I think holdem is more difficult because there is more strategy and depends to what type of player you are playing in Omaha there is more action, though I prefer to play holdem.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played so many more years and hands in texas holdem. So the experience factor and comfort level I have with texas holdem makes it the easier game for me. Not that it's easy lol. But I am confident in my decisions. I can't always say that I am confident with my decisions in omaha.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
folding AA or KK

the most difficult is to fold AA or KK late in tournament. But when you know you are beat doesnt matter what you sit with!

also hitting that straigt on the flop and river gives a pair on the table - and you just know he got that full house on the river and you committed 2/3 of your stack - that difficult to fold but more often you loose tournament if you dont 😂

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holden Is Way Harder For Me . I love Omaha The Flow to It And The Action in Omaha. Holden is Such a Grind Somedays You can Play For Hours and Not See Action. Omaha Rules. Good Luck At THE Tables.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is more difficult because I've never really sat down and actually learned Omaha strategies. I've always been hooked on Texas holdem

curler1964

curler1964

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me personally, Omaha is harder, but mainly because I haven't played it! :) I know the basic rules, but haven't spent time learning the game yet. I keep hoping to make time for it - someday soon I hope! :)

........................curler1964

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Anxiousity. I have DDA but I can hyperfocusing on poker but sometimes I end not paying attention on important details.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course Texas hold'em, because many professional players started their way in Omaha, this game gives a wider range of hands played.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends, Omaha a lot more thinking, worrying...

NL Hold 'em I feel a lot more comfortable, having played it a lot. Omaha is a harder read, rarely having the nuts.

In Omaha, my standard deviation is greater, I lose or win in larger amounts.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost never played Omaha, I prefer Hold'em. If you play as an amateur, then there isn’t much difference, I think. If you play professionally, then the math will certainly be different.Omaha is harder for me.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is more difficult for me, but it’s more important to work on the theory and discipline, as for me, Omaha is more complicated

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m starting to like Omaha better as there is less guessing more math IMO

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is a bit more difficult but nothing is insurmountable.

M

MAKS_NES23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! I play in any Hold'em.:):jd4::jd4:

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
What is "difficult for me in poker"

Is a CC member calling my pre flop 15BB raise with QQ and showing a 94os and flopping 994.

Why would you call such a raise with 94?

Thats the most difficult part of poker really.

When you have a good starting hand and you do the right play by raising big preflop and then getting called like that.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Not Cool.

Otherwise i love playing all formats including Omaha which is a gamblers game.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas hold'em, it takes a lot of watching to put together a combination.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha objectively harder. On preflop raise at all not desirable. The whole game takes place when the Board is open

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think deciding which hands to play pre flop. Over and over and over when I don’t play the cards dealt, one or both of them hit the flop.
Them I’m trying to analyze why I didn’t play them?
Not AA, ten four off suit, and the flop is four queen four???