What is more difficult in poker for you?

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You would think that Omaha is more complex because you have double hole cards. But Hold'em is much more layered, and thus more difficult. It's not called the Rolls Royce of Poker for nuttin' ya know.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think luck is more present in omaha, I think 70% of the time.
Texas holden is much more strategic and needs a higher dose of skill.
Here comes another question: Is it easier to win with luck? Or is it easier to win with skill?
I think it's harder to master the Texas Holden.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Omaha is harder, if I may say so. I am more inattentive in this game. Although Omaha itself is an interesting version of poker.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly Omaha is harder for me personally. Admit once not particularly interested in other types of poker, Texas enough)))

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha. I hate having a made hand only for someone else's flush to steal it on the river.

Omaha Hi/Lo is great though

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Omaha best, but it is hard to find a good game on a regular basis. Not playing much, I guess, makes Omaha a harder game for me. Good luck.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find Texas Hold em harder. Not sure why. But I think you hsvr to be better at bluffing with air
In Omaha the nuts are so more common that it’s easier to pick off bluffers
I think Omaha fits more of a good caller vs an artful bluffer

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it,s hard to keep patience for me, especially, when you keep loosing with best hands time after time. You just understand that you made the correct moves but you still can,t get the profit you deserve. So, that,s really dissapointing.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Texas Hold'em. I do not like Omaha. I think Omaha is more complicated than Hold'em.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case, keep focused for long periods is one problem,regarding variant, Omaha.

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in texas holden i can bet all three cards in omaha this is not possible omaha is very good

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like hold'em better.I find many beautiful moments in this game.And I think that hold'em can be called a poker classic.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold 'em is much harder. Omaha is simpler to calculate odds and, I think, less luck involved.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have spent the last few months playing the two modalities and it has gone mla in Holdem and that is what I play the most, in Omaha I have achieved better results I imagine it is because in Omaha you have a much wider range than in Holdem and I can invent to play more loose than in holdem

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Omaha harder, because there're more possibilities of hands and the variance is higher...

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like omaha but stopped to play it because i was almost every time loosing on the river, if i am chasing the straight or full it just simply never comes and if i am playing against someone who is chasing it always comes, i'll just stay away.

Bidolaha

Bidolaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha, because I don't know the rules well.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like any game you can get proficient at PLO once you play enough. I remember the first time I played PLO, other player Lol at how often I would check