What is more difficult in poker for you?

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are the same for me, but with Omaha there are more options for combinations and it is more interesting

M

moshie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is harder for me especially if you play 8 or better. I have seen a friend of mine
have 28 outs on the flop and miss. It is really draw heavy and if you were the player
drawing to the king high flush "your are the action" The nut players are only drawing to the A high flushes.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Patience. I do not like to wait long for other players, because of this I always open the second table with cache or zoom games, and while other players think, I play there. Patience is an important thing in poker and life, but unfortunately I do not have it in sufficient quantity.
Therefore, I prefer Hold'em more than Omaha; in Hold'em, movement is faster. In Omaha, people think longer and take time. In my opinion, Hold'em is faster and easier, Omaha is harder and longer.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, Omaha is harder than Hold'em. And Hold'em is much more famous in the world than Omaha

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Holdem, Omaha is much heavier, more complicated.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acceptance.

Acceptance. It is a game of luck and regardless of how you play at the end of the day one has to recognize the fact that you will lose from time to time. Unless you accept it you will never play as well as you should, your nerves will be on the way. That said one has all the time to be mindful of the mistakes they make, because this is what improves your game. You should study, think, specially when you lose, what were your mistakes? But at the end of the day you are the mercy of the cards.

:cool:

K

kaktus56rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kaktus

for me, the hardest thing is to throw off a good hand!after analyzing the flop and river and realizing that my hand is worse, it is still difficult for me to throw my hand and because of this, I often lose chips or lose the entire stack.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is certainly more entertaining, but much more difficult in my opinion.. There are so many card combinations to consider, and many others that you didn't consider.. But I still love playing it the most!

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Discipline is the most important quality a poker player should possess. It is thanks to discipline that I press the “Fold” button when I feel like I am falling into tilt. It is discipline that makes me study and leave the game at the right time.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
simple to learn, difficult to master the game. that's why poker is beautiful:)

B

blackflag

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently need to work on my heads up play