What kind of player do you consider yourself?

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Analytical

I am typically a very conservative, analytical player

I don't like going all-in before the flop, or calling big raises pre-flop, and only do so when I have top cards

I generally only play premium hands until I build up my stack and feel comfortable taking greater risks

I carefully observe other players betting behavior to try and find weaknesses I might be able to exploit when I have a big hand

TC

Q

Queen Anna 777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i more an safe player ... dont bluff every card like most u players...
defensive could be also the wrong way but i dont risk to much

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider my self as a casual player

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a situational player. I like to get a feel of the players at the table and try to take advantage of their style.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself aggressive, but sometimes I realize that I would have to play more passively, as I am a player who manages to make a lot of chips in the early stages of a tournament, but in the final stages I end up losing a lot of chips, making it difficult for me to reach the big ones prizes.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I consider myself as a lucky novice who is slightly aggressive

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself as a loser player. I never won any hand. I never cash out on any poker sites. Always deposit.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It all depends on what type of game I am playing, if I am in a Tournament I will be Super Tight early on, because you always get the over aggressive players that burn out early, but in a ring game I try and play more aggressively as you have to give the right image of what type of player you are right from the start.
Also when I play among Friends, they already know what I am capable of so some times give me respect when I am raising pre-flop, because they know I don't bluff early on in a game.
Poker for me is fun, I enjoy the battle between stacks and never take it personal if I get beat, after all it is just a game.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am begginer,but i think that i play tight and agressive

Too4barbi

Too4barbi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I swear it goes by my mood and the rush I get from winning hands. I tend to gain more confidence in that second and play aggressive for a few that slow play. I mix it up when I can.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself passive aggressive although you tell me it cost several important tournaments because of the surerte factor ... lol

Trickster I like to let other make bad moves but I will also switch up and play Uber aggressive at times or semi aggressive

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I swear it goes by my mood and the rush I get from winning hands. I tend to gain more confidence in that second and play aggressive for a few that slow play. I mix it up when I can.

Hahahah right definitely nood has alot to do with it 😂

B

Brian11580

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a little erratic when I drink, but when sober I player better..Weed an poker mix an liquor an poker do not.. JMO

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on the table or tournament but mostly loose aggresive specially early in the tohrnament and more tight aggresive in middle and late stages ( i might play more loose if i have a big stack and lots of tight players in the table)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little of TAG and LAG, dedending on the stacks

If it's cash, or early in MTT, i go for TAG, to build the bankroll(cash)/stack(MTT).
For free-rolls, I definitely become a LAG player,with nothing to lose, everything to gain in a free-roll, I like to play a lot looser.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually alternate TAGor DAP depending on the dynamics at the table

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to surprise when it is least expected, I enjoy it when the opponent expected something completely different :) Therefore, the best strategy is one that cannot be predicted.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm a tight player, but sometimes can play in agressive style

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm the best poker player. It's what my wife says and you can never argue with her.

This sums it up.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
hoping to be an aggressive player