What kind of player do you consider yourself?

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calm and patient player, I hope as much as possible to have a good hand where I can have good odds of winning to get a good victory and good profit, for me in poker it's all about strategy and patience if you don't have some of these two lost, if you play aggressive keep in mind that there are a lot of us who play it safe so try to see which player is good to play passive and which is not, have a lot of luck at the tables.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like to think i am playing tight, but i need to improve on the agressive side. I tend to be passive.
I am still studying the game so i hope toimprove my play.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm tight, aggressive, wild haha

I consider myself an aggressive loose player

Played in a live tourny and everyone limps my bb, I have everyone at the table covered... I shove all in to cover everyone... and dang, i didnt want a call but I got 3 lol... they turn over.. JJ, AQ, AT... im sitting here like uh oh, i gotta show this but i wanted the cookie jar... turns over 83o lmao... i hit a 3 on flop and still had outs but lose haha...

later in a cash game, im folding T9o to no raise, and med pp to 5x bb

so it all depends on players, position, strategy

JW

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am probably a borderline nit who constantly finds himself in all-in or fold situations. This is especially true near the money bubble, and I know that better players probably take advantage of me in those situations.

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Persistent and thirsty to win every tourney I enter.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More tight(especially in short stacks) . But sometimes i can revise my ranges.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tight aggressive most part of the time, however in games like jackpot sit and go I rather to play loose, but aggressive as well.