What kind of player do you consider yourself?

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself an aggressive loose player

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a weak player, but I improve my qualities every day

A

ALLRUS79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that a 'pro' meet two factors:

You spend more time playing poker than you do any other money-making activity.

Your poker winnings are sufficient to provide for your essential expenses.

So winning one big tournament does not make you a professional. In addition, someone who is a high-level hobbyist who plays 30-40 hours a month (or a half-dozen tournaments per year) is also not a professional, even if they have made six figures over each of the last few years.

On the other hand, after you have become a 'pro', then the definition changes - you can remain a pro even if you end up making more cash from endorsements, appearances, consulting, then you actually do playing.

Currently, personally, I am on the road and strive for this:)))

Alex.

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play conservative. I wait for my chance to make my move.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Normal, weakness we all have, what we have to do is maintain a regularity, that yes, increasing our level of play little by little.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am an aggressive player :D I always like to step forward even if sometimes I fall lol .. I like to play cash in Omaha

Ssssssnakes

Ssssssnakes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That depends mainly on the table. When the table is tight, I play loose. When the table is loose, I play tight.

Then there is also my mood which has quite an influence on my gameplay. But that's a entirely different problem...

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I would consider myself a pro in the making. I try to keep my styles different while at the same time learning the game and my opponents.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a very tight player although it depends on the moment of the tournament

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Tight aggressive is my play.
Sometimes loose when i have an upswing.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i normally play slow and then change gear to aggressive for a time, then back to slow

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I am not like many players I play both aggressively and passively and patiently and not but I understand very well when how to play and when 99% bluff or not and when to bluff so that it passes 99% probability that's the kind of player I can I'm a fish you can rate yourself

E

evno2011

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My play style depends mostly on the rest of the table. If there are no aggressive players I tend to lend myself towards being more aggressive and loose. If there are other loose cannons I lay back and play very tight and try to stick them.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a slightly above average and as I stated before in a similar post, my biggest problem is I play not to loose. It is hard changing but I am working on it. if you understand that statement then you know where I am coming from.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I consider myself a better than average player. We play home games that are $100 buy in unlimited. Usually bring 1k to play. Everybody has their ups and downs. This is pretty serious poker. My best cash is $3,800. My worst is to lose about $600. I'd say I usually win about $1,200. The numbers speak for themselves.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beware and take heed of the bite (bight) of Benit (Benin)
Where few come out
Though many go in

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My play style depends mostly on the rest of the table. If there are no aggressive players I tend to lend myself towards being more aggressive and loose. If there are other loose cannons I lay back and play very tight and try to stick them.
I also play like that, I like to study the game of aggressive players and punish them in the end.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressive player focused on taking all your chips, I play dance.

M

mitjaea

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh it absolutely depends on my energy level haha. I like gutshots a lot. It keeps me interested to gamble a bit on those. I'm usually a chill player, but I like to bluff every now and then just to spice the game up. I also like to play around with my raises.
However, I also tend to play satellites for bigger bounty builders (i.e. lots of fun hands to play and longer play time while I'm binging a new TV series or sth). Sometimes I have to sit through a long satellite game that had no real oomph to it, and then play a similar game right afterwards... then boredom and tiredness take over, and I bet or raise on the stupidest things :D