What kind of player do you consider yourself?

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on my mood.
If I play tight aggressive I usually do well. If I play loose and splashy then I tend to be a losing player. Wanting to chase cards when know I shouldn't.
Usually after playing for a little I will always go back to playing like a nit and play much better

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to consider myself the most unlucky player, all hands seemed to pass me by. Now I understand the game more! And now I'm playing better.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a defensive player that likes to only take pots when the opportunity presents itself.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, most other people consider me to be a super tight player.. Little do they know... haha

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker face

Really depends on the players on the table.. I can change my game accordingly. :):p;):cool:

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well player , success , calm , and lucky , Play to win is a interesting thing ,

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me I am a TAG player. Tight and Aggressive (depends on the player). At start I am very tight and after playing many hands I mamaged to know the game more and control my emotions even if it gets unlucky.

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on who is opponent,but usually im tight aggressor

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the opponent what kind of game I play, there are times when I retreat, there are times when I play in an offensive spirit!

J

Justcall529

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to be tight agressive usually at the low stakes tables i play at, but im also working on changing gears according to the players at the table. I think this is one of the keys to poker.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself passive-aggressive, although you tell me that it was worth a few important tournaments because of the right factor ... lol
Of course, I practice different styles of play, but more often I play aggressively.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had to relate myself to an animal to symbolize my playing style, it would be a porcupine. Everyone messes with it, even though they shouldn’t, amd everyone gets hurt, by lil old hands, like suited connectors or small pairs that make sets. With all these 2.2X raises, I have a lot of quills to lose before i am in any trouble.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 weekly videos tell me I'm tight/aggressive.

It depends on what type of tournament I'm playing.

freerolls - no
Buy-in over $10 - yes.
Buy-in under $10 - depends on my mood.

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

i consider myself a weak player i play poker since 2011 and i have never won a tournament

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I've been feeling very unlucky :D

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I am big looser , who always lose on River card. So, I can call myself as a River Boy.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself passive aggressive although you tell me it cost several important tournaments because of the surerte factor ... lol

I consider myself regular, with a lots of bad beats. My factor luck isn´t of my side. I hope, this change in the future.:(

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on situation

Cash game, tourney, blinds, duration, opponents, cards, general situation, can deals be made? Are just some of the things that I take into consideration and try to play accordingly. It’s important to be able to change gears, on a dime, and deal with the change of strategy. There’s an old saying, “if you can’t find the fish at the table, you might be the fish.” Wish I could state the source.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I play poorly in autumn, there are no special victories, but on Sunday freeroll in 888 I took 5th place) so I think that not everything is lost)